June 25 Chinese newspapers available in Beijing
and Shanghai carried the following stories on Wednesday. Reuters
has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- China said it would support the integrated circuit
industry and the aim was to increase the sales revenue of the
industry to 350 billion yuan ($56.2 billion) by 2015.
- Beijing Enlight Media Co and Huayi Brothers
Media Corp said they plan to issue 2.8 billion yuan
and 2.5 billion yuan ($451 million and $402.6 million)
respectively via private placement offerings.
- China has make clear it does not make trouble with its
neighbours but is not afraid to take action if others create
them, it said in a commentary.
- Government officials should avoid corruption and illegal
possession and must do real work, said a commentary of the
- China security policy should focus on retail investors'
benefits, the newspaper said in a commentary in its overseas
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
($1 = 6.2090 Chinese Yuan Renminbi)
(Compiled by Shanghai Newsroom; Editing by Anand Basu)