SHANGHAI, July 11 Chinese newspapers available
in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday.
Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their
CHINA SECURITIES JOURNAL
- The newspaper expected that a total of 30 cities could
ease property rules on house buying this year, with rumours that
Jinan, Xiamen have already eased policy.
SHANGHAI SECURITIES NEWS
- Chinese automaker Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co
said it plans to merge with its parent company JAC
- The yearly demand for environment investment in China is
likely to be 2 trillion yuan ($322.46 billion) in the coming
years, said Ma Jun, chief economist of People's Bank of China.
- The effect of the second-child policy is limited and the
policy is less likely to be further loosened in a short period
of time, said experts at a news briefing held by the National
Health and Family Planning Commission on Thursday.
- Guo Meimei, who caused national outrage in 2011 after
flaunting her expensive handbags and sports cars on the
Internet, has been detained for betting on 2014 World Cup
matches, Beijing policy said.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....
($1 = 6.2023 Chinese Yuan Renminbi)
(Reporting by Chen Yixin and Pete Sweeney; Editing by Prateek