SHANGHAI, July 11 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The newspaper expected that a total of 30 cities could ease property rules on house buying this year, with rumours that Jinan, Xiamen have already eased policy.
- Chinese automaker Anhui Jianghuai Automobile Co said it plans to merge with its parent company JAC Group.
- The yearly demand for environment investment in China is likely to be 2 trillion yuan ($322.46 billion) in the coming years, said Ma Jun, chief economist of People's Bank of China.
- The effect of the second-child policy is limited and the policy is less likely to be further loosened in a short period of time, said experts at a news briefing held by the National Health and Family Planning Commission on Thursday.
- Guo Meimei, who caused national outrage in 2011 after flaunting her expensive handbags and sports cars on the Internet, has been detained for betting on 2014 World Cup matches, Beijing policy said.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see..... ($1 = 6.2023 Chinese Yuan Renminbi) (Reporting by Chen Yixin and Pete Sweeney; Editing by Prateek Chatterjee)