SHANGHAI, July 12 (Reuters) - Chinese newspapers available in Beijing and Shanghai carried the following stories on Friday. Reuters has not checked the stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
- The gold and silver night futures night trading volume has been steadily increasing since July 8, said a manager at the night exchange department of Shanghai Futures Exchange.
- Some securities regulators are asking brokerages for opinions on the revision of the Securities Law that is expected to put private equity under supervision, unnamed sources said.
- The Chinese government will put forward some mild stimulus measures in the second half of 2013, mainly including infrastructure investment, railway construction and shanty town reconstruction, said a researcher from the central government think-tank.
- Foreign game console companies would be eligible to sell and promote products on China mainland if they register and produce in Shanghai’s new free trade zone, however, the decade-long ban on the video game hardware market is still effective as some of the content is too violent or politically sensitive, said an official with the Ministry of Culture.
- As of May 31, the vacant property land in China has decreased by almost 50 percent to 10,700 hectares from a year earlier, according to the Ministry of Land and Resources.
For Hong Kong and South China newspapers see.....