MOSCOW Nov 19 The following are some of the
leading stories in Russia's newspapers on Monday. Reuters has
not verified these stories and does not vouch for their
- Russia plans to raise the minimal vodka price by 36
percent starting in 2013, the paper writes.
- The paper runs an interview with the Israeli Industry,
Trade and Labour Minister Shalom Simhon, who says Russia and
Israel will cooperate to establish a free trading zone soon.
- The number of Russians who vacation in crisis-struck Spain
and Cyprus grew 50 percent year-on-year last summer, the daily
- Russian email-to-social networking group Mail.ru
raised $125 million by selling stakes in U.S. groups
Groupon and Zynga, less than the $147.7
million it had spent on them in 2010, the paper says.
- Russia plans to work on the social and economic
development of Moldova's breakaway region of Transdniestria, the
- Russian nationalists plan to hold a rally in Moscow on
Nov. 27 due to rising ethnic tensions in the country.