BA cancels flights from London's Heathrow, Gatwick after IT outage
LONDON, May 27 British Airways said it had cancelled all flights from London's Heathrow and Gatwick airports scheduled before 1700 GMT on Saturday due to a global computer outage.
June 23 SNC-Lavalin Group :
* Offer for Kentz Corporation Ltd
* Agreement has been reached on terms of a recommended cash acquisition by which entire issued and to be issued ordinary share capital of Kentz will be acquired by SNC-Lavalin (GB)
* It is intended that acquisition will be implemented by means of a court-sanctioned scheme of arrangement under article 125 of companies law.
* Offer value of 935 pence per scheme share represents a premium of
* Acquisition values Kentz's existing issued and to be issued ordinary share capital at approximately £1,164 million
* Acquisition is expected to be earnings accretive by end of first full financial year after effective date and to deliver strong financial benefits
* Estimated annual cost synergies of approximately cad $50 million for same period, such synergies to include elimination of Kentz's corporate and listing costs as well as operational synergies
* Cash consideration payable by SNC-Lavalin under terms of acquisition will be financed through a combination of SNC-Lavalin's existing cash balances and new credit facilities Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, May 27 British Airways flights in Britain were being delayed and passengers were suffering long waits at airports on Saturday because of a global system outage, the airline said.
* Jan-April profits up 24.4 pct YOY; Jan-March up 28.3 pct (Adds details of data, comments from stats bureau)