BANGKOK Feb 19 Thailand's Tisco Financial Group
* The company plans to issue transferable subscription
rights (TSR) for 72.8 million units to existing shareholders at
a ratio of 1 TSR for 10 existing shares.
* TSR holders have the option of either exercising their
subscription rights or selling them on. The conversion ratio is
1 TSR for 1 common share at 24 baht each.
* It would issue 72.8 million common shares to reserve for
the TSR exercise. It expects to raise around 1.75 billion baht
($58.55 million) from the issue.
* The company also said its board had approved a plan for a
cash dividend payment of 2.4 baht per share.
* For company statement click,
($1 = 29.89 baht)
(Reporting by Viparat Jantraprap)