UPDATE 2-Sterling hits 1-month low, FTSE gains as Conservative lead slumps
* Graphic: Trade-weighted sterling since Brexit vote http://tmsnrt.rs/2hwV9Hv (Updates with more losses for pound)
Nov 27 Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez will travel to Cuba on Tuesday for medical treatment, months after he underwent chemotherapy and radiation there for cancer.
Following is a chronology of the 58-year-old Socialist leader's battle with illness:
30 JUNE 2011
* A pale-looking Chavez addresses the nation by television from Cuba, where he says doctors operated on him to remove a cancerous tumor from his pelvis.
4 JULY 2011
* The president makes a surprise return to Venezuela ahead of the country's Independence Day celebrations.
17 JULY 2011
* Chavez returns to Cuba to begin a course of chemotherapy.
22 SEPTEMBER 2011
* Finishes his fourth and final course of chemotherapy.
20 OCTOBER 2011
* Following tests in Havana, Chavez declares himself free from his cancer, and his doctors say he is completely cured.
2 DECEMBER 2011
* Hosts a regional summit, minus representatives from the United States, in Caracas.
20 DECEMBER 2011
* Attends a Mercosur summit in Uruguay, Chavez's first political trip overseas since his illness was diagnosed.
21 FEBRUARY 2012
* Chavez says he will undergo another operation after a lesion was found in the same area where he had the tumor.
28 FEBRUARY 2012
* The president undergoes surgery in Cuba.
4 MARCH 2012
* Chavez says he will undergo radiation treatment in Cuba.
16 MARCH 2012
* President returns to Venezuela after his latest operation.
25 MARCH 2012
* Chavez returns to Havana to begin his first cycle of radiation therapy.
5 APRIL 2012
* President cries during Mass, calls on God "not to take him yet" because he has more to do for Venezuela.
14 APRIL 2012
* Chavez returns to Cuba for more radiation treatment, missing the Summit of the Americas in Colombia.
7 OCTOBER 2012
* Chavez wins re-election at presidential poll.
27 NOVEMBER 2012
* The president says he will return to Cuba for treatment including hyperbaric oxygenation, which can be used to treat the side effects of radiation therapy.
* Entered into preliminary binding memorandum of agreement to farm-in and joint venture gold rights with Artemis Resources Limited
DUBLIN, May 26 Ireland is on the verge of a huge generational change in its political life with the likely election of Leo Varadkar as its next premier -- a move that would give the once-staunchly Catholic country its first openly gay leader and its first of Asian immigrant descent.