May 19 Vodacom Group Ltd
* Vod - preliminary results for the year ended 31 march
* Overall revenue grew 8.3% and we added 7.0 million
customers in year taking our total active customer base to 57.5
* Group active customers increased 13.8% to 57.5 million;
7.0 million net connections in year.
* Group ebitda up 8.2% (5.1%*) with a margin of 36.1%.
* Headline EPS of 896 cents, up 2.8%
* Final dividend per share of 430 cents, giving total
dividend per share of 825 cents.
* Maintain our medium term (three years) guidance at
low-single digit service revenue growth and mid to high single
digit EBITDA growth
* Will be increasing capital investment over medium term to
between 14% and 17% of group revenue
Source text for Eikon:
Further company coverage: