- Billionaire hedge fund manager Steven A. Cohen is losing the financial support of Blackstone Group Inc, the largest outside investor in his embattled SAC Capital Advisors, which is yanking much of its client money, according to a letter reviewed by Reuters.
- Wall Street Week Ahead: Investors look for signs in the rally's break |
- News Corp to take charge of up to $1.4 billion this quarter
- Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small cities
- Exclusive: In surprise, General Growth eyes New York office tower
- Visa, Mastercard ask U.S. court to declare card fees are lawful
Recent Business News
LOS ANGELES/NEW YORK - Yahoo Inc has submitted a formal proposal to buy Hulu, joining a growing list of bidders for the video service owned by News Corp and Walt Disney Co, two sources with knowledge of the bid told Reuters on Friday.
SHANGHAI - Chinese Premier Li Keqiang criticized the European Union over its plans to investigate alleged anti-competitive behavior by Chinese mobile telecom equipment makers and to impose punitive import duties on solar panels from China, state media reported.
- The former chief executive of a failed U.S. bank in Norfolk, Virginia, and three others were convicted Friday of conspiracy to commit bank fraud and other charges in connection with a scheme to conceal loan losses that contributed to the bank's collapse in 2011.
NEW YORK - U.S. regulators will get access to Chinese companies' audit documents under a deal announced on Friday, opening the way to probes of bungled audits after a two-year stand-off between China and the United States.