- Apple buoys Nasdaq; Ukraine weighs on broader market |
- Exclusive: JetBlue flight attendants seek to hold unionization vote
- New report calls U.S. a 'rising star' of global manufacturing
- GM says facing multiple probes into recent recalls |
- Apple, Google agree to settle lawsuit alleging hiring conspiracy
Recent Business News
LONDON - International pressure to curb corporate tax avoidance is behind delays to a $35 billion merger of French advertising group Publicis and U.S. rival Omnicom, and could even scupper the deal, tax advisers and sources close to the deal said.
SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp's new chief executive got off to a winning start with Wall Street on Thursday as the world's largest software company eased past analysts' profit estimates despite the pressure of falling computer sales. | Video
SAN FRANCISCO - Amazon.com Inc's revenue grew more than expected for the first quarter, largely offset by a sharp increase in spending on technology, content and new warehouses as the e-commerce company branches into new businesses. | Video
- Dell Inc Chief Executive Michael Dell is likely to sell his corporate gardening company ValleyCrest to KKR & Co LP's Brickman unit, the Financial Times reported.
Diversification may be helping to smooth out volatility in Goldman's FICC revenue, but it's smoothing out a decline.