NEW YORK/BOSTON - JPMorgan Chase & Co is warning some 465,000 holders of prepaid cash cards issued by the bank that their personal information may have been accessed by hackers who attacked its network in July.
Recent Business News
ZURICH - UBS AG said its operations chief Ulrich Koerner would run its asset management arm when its head retires next year.
FRANKFURT - Daimler said global sales of its Mercedes-Benz auto brand rose to their highest-ever level in November, growing by 10.9 percent to 133,441 cars thanks to demand for its new E-Class model and a boost of sales in China and North America.
NEW YORK - Bank of America Corp has agreed to pay $20 million to settle a lawsuit in which investors accused it of rigging bids for municipal securities, court papers filed on Wednesday show.
WASHINGTON - Lockheed Martin Corp's F-35 fighter jet is making good progress as it nears initial combat use by the U.S. Marine Corps in July 2015, but the company must still finalize the software needed to deliver weapons and fuse data from its many sensors, the Pentagon's F-35 program chief told Reuters.
Corporate issuers seem to take Presidents' Day, or at least family ski vacations, quite seriously.
- The ageing of Americans’ things
- Charting America’s Afghanistan withdrawal and troop fatalities
- Jobless claims fall, but so does manufacturing
- The US housing market in charts: Case-Shiller and home permits
- Mapping Iran’s nuclear facilities
- Four charts from the most important jobs report you aren’t following