- Qualcomm Inc promoted Chief Operating Officer Steve Mollenkopf to chief executive in a surprise move that follows investor pressure on the phone chipmaker to return capital and speculation that he might be poached to run Microsoft.
- Exclusive: Ex-UBS banker sought in tax probe being extradited to U.S.
- Possible heir apparent emerges at Coke after company shakeup
- Peugeot shares tumble as GM offloads stake
- Charter prepares Time Warner Cable offer at below $135 per share: source
- U.S. wholesale prices point to muted inflation pressures
Recent Business News
NEW YORK - Wall Street rose modestly at the open on Friday, putting the S&P 500 on track to snap a three-day decline, though market participants remained cautious ahead of a Federal Reserve policy meeting next week.
CHARLESTON, South Carolina - Boeing Co has obtained a $1-a-year lease for 468 acres of state land near its factory in South Carolina, nearly double the amount expected for a planned expansion, a spokeswoman for the planemaker said on Friday.
FORT WORTH, Texas - Lockheed Martin Corp still expects to deliver 36 F-35 fighter jets from its facility in Fort Worth, Texas, this year despite a five-day halt in flights due to bad weather this week, the company's F-35 program manager said on Friday.
DUBLIN - Three years after going cap in hand to international lenders to avert bankruptcy, Ireland has officially ended its bailout in a landmark for the euro zone's efforts to resolve its debt crisis. | Video
The government has started using manual work-arounds for the various software errors that plague HealthCare.gov, as enrollment starts to increase.