NEW YORK - With the broad S&P 500 Index gliding once again into uncharted territory and posting four straight weeks of gains, the talk of Wall Street's rally inevitably hitting a ceiling is starting to get old.
- Bankia compensation qualms signal loss of faith in Spain's banks
- BoE governor King warns of euro risk to British recovery
- Independent Scotland open to Cyprus-style bank risks, says Britain
- Kuwait replaces oil officials at KPC after $2.2 billion Dow payment
- Exclusive: South Africa's NUM seeks 15-60 percent wage hikes from gold, coal producers
Recent Business News
WASHINGTON - Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke painted an upbeat picture on Saturday for the potential of innovation to lift living standards, delivering a sweeping look at the last 100 years that included memories of his 1963 South Carolina home.
SAN FRANCISCO/SEATTLE - Microsoft Corp is set to make a splash this week with the eagerly awaited unveiling of its new Xbox game console, eight years after the last version, as it seeks a larger share of the $65 billion a year global computer gaming industry.
SAN FRANCISCO - Google staged four discussions expounding on the finer points of its "Glass" wearable computer during this week's developer conference. Missing from the agenda, however, was a session on etiquette when using the recording-capable gadget, which some attendees faithfully wore everywhere - including to the crowded bathrooms. | Video
NEWARK, New Jersey - A US Airways flight made an emergency landing on its belly at Newark Liberty International Airport early on Saturday after the plane's landing gear failed to deploy, but no one was injured, airline and government officials said.