DETROIT/NEW YORK - Ford Motor Co's board of directors plans to press Chief Executive Alan Mulally soon for a decision on his future, as speculation intensifies that he may be offered the job of CEO at Microsoft Corp.
- European shares slip on Fed jitters
- Peugeot unveils writedown, GM backing for Dongfeng deal
- EADS won't chase growth at any cost, strategy chief says
- China official says has 'substantial' price-fixing evidence against Qualcomm: media
- Goldman to provide $120 million pre-IPO loan to China warehouse firm
Recent Business News
SEOUL - Samsung Electronics Co Ltd on Thursday lost its bid to ban sales of Apple Inc's older iPhone and iPad in South Korea after a court dismissed a lawsuit claiming the U.S. firm had infringed on three of Samsung's mobile patents.
FRANKFURT - General Motors scaled back its alliance with Peugeot and put a brave face on yet another setback for its efforts to seek growth in Europe through collaboration and partnerships.
PARIS - Shares in PSA Peugeot Citroen tumbled 10 percent on Thursday, representing a 430 million euros ($592 million) wipeout in market capitalization, after the car maker unveiled a big writedown and confirmed it is mulling a capital increase.
- PepsiCo is set to replace Coca-Cola as the beverage supplier to restaurant chain Buffalo Wild Wings , the New York Times reported on Wednesday.
Today, GM announced its new CEO will be Mary Barra, the company's current head of global product development.