- Goldman Sachs Group Inc will release its third-quarter results next week through its website and Twitter, not through BusinessWire, as it seeks more control over the handling of sensitive information, a person familiar with the matter said.
- American Airlines Group Inc on Friday said it expects its pretax profit margin for the third quarter to be within the higher range of its previous forecast.
- Domino's Pizza Inc's revenue fell below analysts average estimate for the second quarter in a row and the company said the strong dollar would eat into full-year results more than it had forecast.
- Alcoa Inc reported a smaller-than-expected quarterly profit, hurt by slumping prices for aluminum and other commodities and unfavorable foreign exchange rates.
FRANKFURT - Deutsche Bank's new boss John Cryan set about cleaning up Germany's biggest bank on Thursday, revealing a record pre-tax loss of 6 billion euros ($6.7 billion) in the third quarter and warning investors of a possible dividend cut. | Video
- U.S. holiday sales will increase by 3.7 percent in 2015, marking slightly slower growth than last year as stagnant wages and sluggish job creation weigh on consumer sentiment, according to an outlook from the leading retail industry group.