BRIEF-Valeant says completed amendment to third amended, restated credit, guaranty agreement dated Feb 13, 2012
March 28 Valeant Pharmaceuticals International Inc
* Ciber Inc - on March 22, 2017 Ciber, Inc entered into amendment No. 13 with Wells Fargo Bank NA - sec filing
* On March 28 co, units entered into a credit agreement - SEC filing
(Adds Bank of Canada, broker comment, updates prices to close) * Canadian dollar settles at C$1.3383, or 74.72 U.S. cents * Bond prices lower across yield curve By Alastair Sharp TORONTO, March 28 The Canadian dollar hung in with a broadly stronger U.S. dollar on Tuesday, helped by rising prices for oil, a major Canadian export, as the Bank of Canada stuck to its cautious tone. Canada's economy has a lot more room to grow, with higher unemployment and more exces
March 28 A congressional subcommittee on Tuesday urged Puerto Rico Governor Ricardo Rossello to finalize an $8.9 billion debt restructuring at the island's power utility, PREPA, before the deal expires on Friday.
* Assigned its secured loan issued to Pro Bono Bio Plc and has received full repayment of balance Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Dollar General Corporation announces pricing of $600.0 million of senior notes
* Keysight Technologies announces pricing of public offering of senior unsecured notes in connection with pending acquisition of Ixia
* Says priced an underwritten public offering of $550 million of 4.750% senior notes due 2028
TOKYO, March 29 U.S. nuclear developer Westinghouse Electric Co plans to seek bankruptcy protection from creditors on Tuesday as it struggles to limit losses that have thrown its Japanese parent Toshiba Corp into crisis, people familiar with Toshiba's thinking said.
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.