(Adds broker comment, updates prices to close) * Canadian dollar settles at C$1.3276, or 75.28 U.S. cents * Bond prices lower across the yield curve By Alastair Sharp TORONTO, Dec 5 The Canadian dollar strengthened slightly against its U.S. counterpart on Monday, adding to sharp gains from last week even as an oil price rally paused, with domestic attention shifting to an interest rate decision by the Bank of Canada. The currency hit its strongest level in mor
NEW YORK, Dec 5 Investors are rushing to get out of a top exchange-traded note before it stops trading publicly, and those who fail to find a buyer may be stuck for years in a widely misunderstood product.
* Aflac says has commenced a tender offer to purchase for cash up to a purchase price of $400 million of its 6.900% senior notes due 2039
SAO PAULO, Dec 5 Andrade Gutierrez Engenharia SA , Brazil's second-largest construction firm, has admitted to being part of a cartel for building World Cup soccer stadiums under a leniency agreement with antitrust regulator Cade, the agency said on Monday.
* U.S. Treasuries choppy as bargain hunters emerge, dollar falls
* Sevcon, on december 5, co entered into amendment no. 1 to term loan agreement dated January 27, 2016-SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Southside bancshares, inc. Announces commencement of common stock offering
* Starwood property trust announces public offering of common stock
* Teradyne announces proposed private offering of $400 million of senior convertible notes
* Matador Resources Company announces commencement of public offering of common stock
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.