Reuters Business Traveler
LONDON - For British student Carly Connor a trip to London for a city break would be impossible if she had to pay for a hotel so instead she rents a room in a Londoner's home.
Business Travel News
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Carnival Corp has launched a comprehensive review of its entire fleet after a fire crippled one of its ships last month, and will share its findings across the industry, Carnival Cruise Lines' chief executive told a conference on Tuesday.
SVOLVAER, Norway - Oil companies seeking new Arctic areas for exploration face a battle with environmentalists, fishermen and hotel owners over Norwegian islands where jagged snow-capped peaks rise sheer from the sea.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday revived a lawsuit against United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines that was brought by a woman who claimed she was not promptly provided a wheelchair in an airport when she asked for one.
(Reuters.com) - Seeking a place to work out of the office that is quieter than a bustling coffee shop and provides drinks, printers, Wi-Fi and even petrol?
- Growing up in the Shadow of John F Kennedy Airport
- Hiring a Tour Guide: Is it Worth it?
- Why Hoarding Loyalty Points Is Sometimes Worth It
- Indie green hotels band together to offer sustainable options for frequent travelers
- This week: Miami gold heist, Caro strike, Newark belly landing & supercar at Bologna
- Tioga Pass Road Yosemite National Park
- Wows and Vows: Planning a Wedding in Telluride
- No More Megaresorts: 10 Unique Boutiques in the Caribbean
- What was important in Mays past?
- Shower Cap: One of Your Best Travel Companions
- US and AA: AIRLINE MERGER and SMALL COMMUNITY AIR SERVICE MEET AT LGA AND DCA
- A Woman Was Kicked Off a Flight For Singing Whitney Houston Songs
- Ooops! Have You Ever Wound Up in Asia Instead of Africa By Mistake?
- Jet2 adds Fuerteventura flights
Local Reuters correspondents suggest fulfilling itineraries in both city hubs and off-radar destinations in our latest batch of Travel Postcards Full Article
The Spirited Traveller
Cocktail correspondent Kara Newman finds the local flavour, and where to knock it back, in destinations where corporate travellers spend time. Full Article