Reuters Business Traveler
LONDON - For British student Carly Connor a trip to London for a city break would be impossible if she had to pay for a hotel so instead she rents a room in a Londoner's home.
Business Travel News
MIAMI BEACH, Florida - Carnival Corp has launched a comprehensive review of its entire fleet after a fire crippled one of its ships last month, and will share its findings across the industry, Carnival Cruise Lines' chief executive told a conference on Tuesday.
SVOLVAER, Norway - Oil companies seeking new Arctic areas for exploration face a battle with environmentalists, fishermen and hotel owners over Norwegian islands where jagged snow-capped peaks rise sheer from the sea.
SAN FRANCISCO - A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday revived a lawsuit against United Continental Holdings Inc's United Airlines that was brought by a woman who claimed she was not promptly provided a wheelchair in an airport when she asked for one.
(Reuters.com) - Seeking a place to work out of the office that is quieter than a bustling coffee shop and provides drinks, printers, Wi-Fi and even petrol?
- Flying Over 21,000 Miles to Singapore in Four Days – Who Needs Sleep? Part 1
- 10 Ways to Beat Jet Lag in Amsterdam
- A Helpful Pre-Arrival Email from Marriott
- World’s 10 best ethical destinations for 2014
- This week: Thanksgiving, China’s $1B airport flop, e-ciggies at LHR
- SPG Hot Escapes has low Chicago rates
- Venice Through the Side Door
- 11 Reasons to Love Norway, from Fjords to Skiing to the Midnight Sun
- Help! How do I use the iPad Air for productivity?
- Stress-Free Tips for Attending Your Next Meeting
- US and AA Labor: Stop Hiding Behind the Idea of Consumer Benefits
- A Woman Was Kicked Off a Flight For Singing Whitney Houston Songs
- A Trick That May Allow Your American Express Platinum to Get US Airways and American Lounge Access After March 22
- Ryanair Celebrate 6 Million Passengers at Leeds Bradford With Special Priced Flights
Local Reuters correspondents suggest fulfilling itineraries in both city hubs and off-radar destinations in our latest batch of Travel Postcards Full Article
The Spirited Traveller
Cocktail correspondent Kara Newman finds the local flavour, and where to knock it back, in destinations where corporate travellers spend time. Full Article