Data as of21:08 EDT
All quotes delayed at least 15 minutes.
* From and To currency are the same
* Amount Entered Is Invalid
|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
- RPT-GLOBAL MARKETS-Asia makes tentative start to event-full week
- FOREX-Dollar off lows as sterling feels the heat
- In battle for Britain's top job, Labour's 'Red Ed' sharpens his image
- UPDATE 1-Buffett: stock prices would be high if rates were 'normal'
- UPDATE 2-Buffett celebrates 50th year at Berkshire, faces tough questions
- As NetJets pilots seek contract, Buffett says he is not anti-union
- RPT-Buffett says stock levels now would be high if rates were normal
- Buffett says stock levels now would be high if rates were normal
- Buffett celebrates 50th year at Berkshire, defends 3G ties
- BNSF Railway CEO says investments from capital plan should 'last forever'
- UPDATE 1-ADB says will maintain standards when cooperating with AIIB
- ADB will ensure safeguards are upheld in cooperation with AIIB
- GLOBAL MARKETS-U.S. shares rally; dollar rises in May Day trading
- UPDATE 1-US dollar longs fall to lowest since mid-December; euro shorts dip
- Fitch Affirms Kazakhstan at 'BBB+'; Outlook Stable