|Currency||Last||Day High||Day Low||% Change||Bid||Ask|
MEXICO CITY, Dec 2 Mexico's central bank chief Agustin Carstens said on Friday that he and his fellow policymakers prefer to be prudent with interest rate moves given uncertainty over future U.S. policy.
* U.S. payrolls rise in November, but revised lower in Oct, Sept
- UPDATE 1-Norwegian government at risk as budget talks fail again - broadcaster NRK
- Sterling posts best run vs euro in nine months as 'hard Brexit' fears ease
- GLOBAL MARKETS-Bond yields fall on U.S. jobs data, euro flat before Italy vote
- FOREX-Dollar slides as U.S. jobs data casts doubt on future rate hikes
LONDON, Dec 2 Global stocks, oil and the dollar eased on Friday as investors took a cautious stance before Italy's referendum on constitutional reform on Sunday, while a strong jobs report from the U.S. cemented the case for a Federal Reserve rate increase.
ABIDJAN, Dec 2 The International Monetary Fund (IMF) on Friday resumed payments to Guinea-Bissau which were suspended in June over the government's loan bailouts for two private banks.