TORONTO, Jan 23 - Struggling Canadian wireless operator Mobilicity will not bid for more airwaves in one upcoming government auction and is trying to secure funding to participate in another, its court-appointed monitor said in a filing on the company's website.
Jan 23 - Moody's Investors Service slashed Atlantic City's credit rating six notches deeper into junk territory on Friday, a day after New Jersey Governor Chris Christie appointed an emergency manager with a mandate to consider a debt restructuring.
Jan 23 - SkyMall, whose in-flight shopping catalogs have long been a staple of airline travel, has filed for bankruptcy protection, blaming changing consumer habits and the loss of contracts from two major carriers, Delta and Southwest.
Jan 23 - Moody's Investors Service downgraded Atlantic City's General Obligation (GO) debt to 'Caa1' from 'Ba1', citing the appointment of two bankruptcy specialists mandated to consider debt restructuring, which could involve a loss to bondholders.
HONG KONG, Jan 23 - Troubled Chinese property firm Kaisa Group is talking to banks and rival developers about selling its assets as the company scrambles to raise cash, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
Jan 22 - Cache Inc is poised to become the latest U.S. apparel retailer to file for bankruptcy, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
* Announced the accelerated financial safeguard proceedings by the commercial court in Paris following the conciliation procedure opened Dec. 30
* Says on Jan. 15 claim for company's bankruptcy was filed to Arbitration Court of Chuvash Republic Source text: http://bit.ly/1CEAMsp Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
HONG KONG, Jan 22 - Bonds of struggling Chinese property firm Kaisa Group rallied sharply on Thursday on hopes it could be rescued by a capital injection from rival companies, after it had missed payment deadlines on a bank loan and bond coupon.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Jan 21 - Brazilian oil and natural gas company Oleo e Gas Participacoes SA said on Wednesday it will cut its workforce by 40 percent, or more than 40 workers, to bring costs in line with revenues.
- M&A: PRESS DIGEST- British Business - Jan 26
- IPOs: BRIEF-Wandisco says aims to raise about $25 mln through placing
- Private Capital: Got a spare billion? Investment bankers are keen to help
- Hedge Funds: Swiss franc move helps Man Group's computer-driven hedge funds gain
- Regulatory News: PRESS DIGEST-China - Jan 26
Free Deals Newsletter
Occaecat Velit Aut Sunt. Nostrud Nemo Aliqua Quasi Quaerat Vel Sunt. Commodo Culpa Veniam Nihil Consequatur Laboris.