WILMINGTON, Del., Sept 22 Facebook Inc's trial over a shareholder lawsuit opposing the company's plans to issue class C stock has not be settled, according to a Friday letter from a Facebook attorney to the Delaware Court of Chancery.
* Rue21 inc - it has completed its financial restructuring and has emerged from chapter 11 process Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
RIO DE JANEIRO, Sept 22 China Telecom Ltd could participate in a plan to inject fresh capital into Oi SA, the Brazilian phone carrier under bankruptcy protection, a senior executive at the Brazilian firm said on Friday.
* Gulfmark - on Sept 21 co entered into the first amendment to RSA to extend milestone dates relating to confirmation, effective date of Chapter 11 plan
BERLIN, Sept 22 Insolvent German airline Air Berlin has not yet exhausted a 150 million euro ($179 million) bridge loan, a spokeswoman for the Economy Ministry said on Friday.
* Ultra Petroleum - Bankruptcy court overseeing earlier restructuring proceedings denied Co's objection to make-whole, post-petition interest claims
* Talks over other Air Berlin assets to continue with others (Recasts with details from Air Berlin statement)
TOKYO, Sept 22 Japanese trading house Mitsubishi Corp on Friday said its South African unit Hernic Ferrochrome Ltd had filed for bankruptcy protection due to financial difficulties amid weaker prices of the alloy.
SAO PAULO, Sept 21 State-controlled oil producer Petróleo Brasileiro SA and Sete Brasil Participações SA have agreed to choose a mediator for a legal dispute that forced the rig leaser to seek creditor protection against 18 billion reais ($5.7 billion) of debt.
* Air Berlin says bidding process for maintenance unit to be extended to Oct. 6
- M&A: UPDATE 2-China-backed fund shunned by Trump to buy British chip maker
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-London Dana Gas sukuk trial to go ahead despite UAE injunction -judge
- Private Capital: BRIEF-Armistice Capital Llc reports 5.1 percent passive stake in Strongbridge Biopharma
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: Wells Fargo hires new law firm to prepare CEO for Senate appearance
Free Deals Newsletter
Laboris Ut Iste Aliquid Quasi Sequi Voluptas. Eum Nisi Est Porro Vitae. Sequi Accusantium Reprehenderit Consectetur Qui Dicta.