April 21 - Screen Service Broadcasting Technology SpA :
April 20 - Budopol Wroclaw SA w upadlosci ukladowej :
April 20 - The following are the top stories on the New York Times business pages. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Decided to file for bankruptcy as it has not been possible to find a solution to save company
TOKYO, April 18 - Japan's biggest airline, ANA Holdings Inc, will buy a stake of less than 20 percent in Skymark Airlines Inc as part of a rescue plan for the bankrupt domestic budget carrier, people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
SAO PAULO, April 17 - Twenty-eight units of Brazilian engineering firm Grupo Schahin filed for bankruptcy protection and fired 2,500 workers on Friday as a corruption scandal at key client Petróleo Brasileiro SA hampered efforts to refinance up to 6.5 billion reais ($2.1 billion) in debt.
NEW YORK, April 17 - PricewaterhouseCoopers agreed to pay $65 million in cash to settle a lawsuit claiming it fraudulently deceived MF Global Holdings Ltd investors about its auditing of the now-defunct brokerage, which was run by former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine.
NEW YORK, April 17 - PricewaterhouseCoopers has agreed to pay $65 million to resolve a lawsuit claiming it deceived investors when it was auditing MF Global Holdings Ltd, the now-defunct brokerage once run by former New Jersey Governor Jon Corzine.
SAO PAULO, April 17 - Twenty-eight units of Brazilian engineering firm Grupo Schahin filed for bankruptcy protection on Friday as fallout from a corruption scandal at key client Petróleo Brasileiro SA hampered efforts to refinance up to 6.5 billion reais ($2.1 billion) in debt.
* Files application for the opening of self-administered insolvency proceedings
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Tate & Lyle to restructure European venture, Splenda unit
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-China's CRE to sell $3.6 bln of assets to parent, focus on beer
- Private Capital: Saudi's Kingdom Holding posts 10.3 pct Q1 net profit increase
- Hedge Funds: Ex-Lansdowne Partners co-founder Kirk to join forces with $4 billion Pelham Capital
- Regulatory News: PRESS DIGEST - Wall Street Journal - April 21
Free Deals Newsletter
Beatae Adipisci Omnis Minim Ex. Minima Sed Rem Amet Autem. Architecto Numquam Elit Commodo Tempor Anim Tempor.