LONDON, July 31 (IFR) - UBS shook the dormant European Additional Tier 1 market back to life on Friday with a deal that could herald a heightened period of dollar supply in the coming months.
July 31 - Oil producer Afren Plc said its board has decided to put the company into administration after failing to secure support for a refinancing and restructuring plan.
* Ymagis's offer to take over the activities and certain assets of Eclair Group was selected by Nanterre Commercial Court
* Board believes that all possible routes have now been explored during course of this process, which was subject to a strict timetable, driven by Afren Plc's short-term liquidity issues
* Said on Thursday that Court in Wroclaw, Poland, resolved to proclaim the company bankrupt and announce liquidation of the company's assets
* No change to company's financial circumstances and it remains in final liquidation Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
JAKARTA, July 31 - A unit of Indonesian coal miner PT Berau Coal Energy Tbk has filed a petition to have a debt moratorium granted by a Singapore court recognized in the United States, in a move to stave off creditors.
July 30 - U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC, which counts the award-winning "The Fighter" among its films, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Thursday and said it would pursue a sale of the company to a group of its lenders.
July 30 - U.S. film studio Relativity Media LLC filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection on Thursday and said it would pursue a sale of the company to a group of its lenders.
MILAN, July 30 - Parmalat has settled a dispute with Standard & Poor's related to the ratings the agency had assigned to the Italian dairy group before its collapse in December 2003.
- M&A: FedEx, TNT Express say combination on track despite EU probe
- IPOs: BRIEF-Moneysupermarket.com share placing raises 37.2 mln stg -bookrunner
- Private Capital: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: New BoE policymaker's hedge fund interests to face scrutiny
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-US Marines declare initial F-35 squadron ready for combat -sources
Free Deals Newsletter
Ullamco Accusantium Incidunt Aute Incididunt Consectetur Sunt. Duis Laboris Iure Eaque. Dolore Ut Eaque Sunt Sint Minim.