* Paper cites 627-page document detailing the charges (Adds prosecution statement)
FRANKFURT, Dec 19 - Deutsche Bank faces a fine of up to 10 million euros ($12.23 million) for making false statements in connection with the Kirch media group's long-running bankruptcy case, German daily Sueddeutsche Zeitung reported.
Dec 19 - Caesars Entertainment Operating Co (CEOC), the main operating unit of Caesars Entertainment Corp , said it would file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by mid-next month to cut its burgeoning debt.
Dec 19 - Caesars Entertainment Operating Co (CEOC), the main operating unit of Caesars Entertainment Corp , said it would file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection by mid-next month as it tries to cut its burgeoning debt.
Dec 19 - A Texas jury has found Credit Suisse fraudulently enticed investors to back a $540 million loan for the Lake Las Vegas resort, only to have the borrower quickly default.
* Board has decided that it must now place Teg Group Plc into administration
LONDON, Dec 19 (IFR) - Subordinated debt issuance is expected to remain a strong theme in 2015 as banks continue to build up their capital bases, although a volatile second half in 2014 reminded investors that the asset class is not without dangers.
LONDON, Dec 19 (IFR) - Banks are likely to increase their bond market borrowing in 2015 despite heavy intervention from the European Central Bank, especially as they start to focus on new regulatory requirements aimed at buttressing their balance sheets.
Dec 19 - Binder & Binder, one of the largest social security disability firms in the United States, filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection late on Thursday, court filings showed.
Dec 19 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
- M&A: AstraZeneca CEO says new Pfizer bid unlikely-Swedish daily DI
- IPOs: CVC, Singapore's GIC to cut stake in HKBN listing
- Private Capital: REFILE-Madison Dearborn in the lead to take over Walgreen unit -sources
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund billionaire's wife will not contest divorce ruling
- Regulatory News: Italy's Renzi wins confidence vote to pass budget in Senate
Free Deals Newsletter
Consequatur Sunt Beatae Doloremque Suscipit. Nihil Iste Vel Consectetur Elit. Eum Modi Beatae Illo Nostrum Iure.