* Files bankruptcy with possibility of creditors' agreement motion to Gliwice court
* Guarantee fund tempers demand for 2016 (Adds call for restraint on bank levy)
LONDON, Nov 25 (IFR) - Allied Irish Banks is hoping to capitalise on the success of a recent Tier 2 deal, mandating banks for an inaugural Additional Tier 1 bond that will further strengthen its balance sheet.
LONDON, Nov 25 (IFR) - Allied Irish Banks has mandated banks for a debut euro-denominated Additional Tier 1 bond according to a lead.
MADRID, Nov 25 Spain's Abengoa said on Wednesday it has started talks with creditors on insolvency proceedings after investors Gonvarri backed away from a plan to inject around 350 million euros ($374 million) in to the company.
WARSAW, Nov 25 Bank Pekao SA, Poland's No.2 lender, will have to pay about 234 million zlotys ($58.6 million) into a state bank guarantee fund to cover the bankruptcy of small lender SK Bank, the bank said late on Tuesday.
CHICAGO, Nov 24 Bankrupt Walter Energy Inc received court approval on Tuesday to auction its coal assets as part of a proposal to emerge from bankruptcy that has faced fierce opposition from unions and retirees in its home state of Alabama.
WARSAW, Nov 24 Polish lender Getin Noble Bank said on Tuesday that it would have to pay an estimated 120 million zlotys ($30 million) into a state bank guarantee fund to cover the bankruptcy of a small local lender SK Bank.
Nov 24 Texas's biggest power company, Energy Future Holdings Corp, has reached a settlement with the last group of creditors opposed to its Chapter 11 bankruptcy plan, increasing the likelihood the plan will be confirmed.
MILAN, Nov 23 Lender Intesa Sanpaolo said its participation in the rescue of four Italian banks includes loans for a total of 1.33 billion euros ($1.41 billion) and additional pre-tax charges of around 380 million euros, it said in a statement on Monday.
- M&A: RPT-Hong Kong's SCMP Group confirms approached about possible sale of media assets
- IPOs: Britain to sell more RBS shares, Northern Rock loans
- Private Capital: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund exit requests rise in November
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Herbalife, CEO prevail in 'pyramid scheme' lawsuit
Free Deals Newsletter
Deserunt Esse Enim Reprehenderit Error Ipsa Esse. Iure Do Non Aspernatur. Eius Nemo Neque Adipisicing Cillum Exercitation Quisquam.