NEW YORK, Aug 31 - A bankruptcy filing by tiny Hillview, Kentucky, is more evidence that municipalities increasingly see Chapter 9 as a way to fix their finances, a move that is negative for the entire local government sector, Moody's credit agency said on Monday.
SAO PAULO, Aug 31 - A Brazilian bankruptcy court freed up the disbursement of a debtor-in-possession loan on Monday to engineering firm OAS SA, which is under bankruptcy protection, under certain conditions, a source with direct knowledge of the ruling said.
SAN JUAN, Aug 29 - Puerto Rico will delay until Sept. 8 the completion of its fiscal reform plan, the commonwealth's government said on Saturday, citing time spent on contingency disaster planning by the government in the run-up to Tropical Storm Erika.
NEW YORK, Aug 28 (IFR) - US crude fell to a more than six-year low this week, clouding the picture for a high-yield energy sector that already faces a significant cull when credit lines are re-evaluated in autumn.
* Creditors of Global PVQ SE (formerly: Q-Cells SE) held final meeting in insolvency proceedings on Aug. 27
NEW YORK, Aug 27 - Caesars Entertainment Corp on Thursday moved a step closer toward a possible trial with bondholders, as a Manhattan federal judge refused to hold the gaming company liable to help repay $7 billion of debt owed by its main operating unit.
NEW YORK, August 27 - US coal producer Peabody Energy's US$1.2bn term loan traded unchanged at around 73-74 percent of face value in the US secondary loan market, loan traders said on Thursday, following press reports that the struggling company has hired Lazard Ltd to help to restructure its debt amid plunging commodity prices.
* At commencement of international ferro metals' businesses rescue, remain outstanding contractual and financial obligations to co
* H1 net loss 509,000 euros ($574,916) versus loss 612,000 euros year on year
* Final insolvency dividend of at least 25 percent is to be expected Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
- M&A: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- IPOs: Carlyle in talks on $770 mln takeover of UK's Innovation Group
- Private Capital: UPDATE 3-U.S. appeals court says bondholders cannot seize Argentina's reserves
- Hedge Funds: Aberdeen raises $500 million in liquid hedge fund
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-China c.bank to tighten FX forwards trading to curb speculation - sources
Free Deals Newsletter
Magnam Duis Dolor Quo Ex Id Proident. Culpa Quam Deserunt Exercitationem Non. Pariatur In Reprehenderit Doloremque Ex.