DUBAI, June 2 - Saudi Arabian family conglomerate Ahmad Hamad Algosaibi and Brothers (AHAB) is offering creditors a minimum return of 28 cents on every dollar owed under an enhanced proposal to end one of the Middle East's largest ever debt restructurings.
SYDNEY, June 2 (IFR) - Macquarie Bank has announced price talk for an offering of US dollar benchmark Reg S/144A 10-year bullet Tier 2 notes to yield Treasuries plus high 200s.
HONG KONG, June 2 (IFR) - Woori Bank, rated A1/A-/A-, has announced terms for its inaugural offering of Additional Tier 1 bonds, expected to come as early as tomorrow after a series of investor calls.
June 1 - Certain creditors of Puerto Rico's debt-laden power authority PREPA are unlikely to support extending a forbearance agreement that expires on Thursday, said a source familiar with the agency's restructuring negotiations.
WILMINGTON, Del., June 1 - The judge overseeing the $42 billion bankruptcy of Energy Future Holdings Corp, Texas's biggest power company, scolded warring lawyers in the case on Monday for what he called their "unnecessarily expensive and counterproductive" bickering.
WASHINGTON, June 1 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a win to Bank of America Corp by ruling that a second mortgage on an "underwater" home - one with a mortgage balance exceeding its current value - cannot by voided during bankruptcy.
* Its series PLORZl000019 shares' trading to be suspended due to the voting on the company's bankruptcy arrangement
WASHINGTON, June 1 - The U.S. Supreme Court on Monday handed a win to Bank of America Corp by ruling that a second mortgage on an "underwater" home cannot by voided during bankruptcy.
* No change to company's financial circumstances and it remains in final liquidation
* Intrepid files own restructuring plan for Skymark, cuts out ANA
- M&A: PRESS DIGEST- Financial Times - June 3
- IPOs: New Issue- Prudential prices 600 mln stg 2055 bond
- Private Capital: Malaysia's Cocoaland wooed by new suitor, company valued at $125 mln
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 4-Obama signs bill reforming surveillance program
Free Deals Newsletter
Quae Nesciunt Exercitationem Commodo Neque Et. Quam Quam Magna Inventore Laboris Velit. Sed Tempora Occaecat Magni.