* Tens of millions of dollars of potential claims rejected
* Lutz, Wanxiang make up one of at least two groups seeking Fisker
DETROIT, May 22 - China's largest auto parts maker and a boutique car company led by former General Motors Co executive Bob Lutz have offered $20 million to buy "green" carmaker Fisker Automotive, people familiar with the matter said on Wednesday.
DETROIT, May 22 - * Former GM exec Bob Lutz, China's Wanxiang Group offer $20 million for Fisker
May 22 - Japan's Elpida Memory Inc asked U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware on Wednesday to enforce its reorganization plan sale to Micron Technologies Inc, a final step to creating the world's second-largest maker of memory chips.
MEXICO CITY, May 22 - Creditors of struggling Mexican homebuilder Homex could seek accelerated payment of the company's debt after Homex missed payments on derivative positions, according to a filing on Wednesday.
May 22 - Video game maker Atari Inc is seeking court approval for the sale of all its assets as it works its way out of bankruptcy protection.
MEXICO CITY, May 22 - Failure to meet payments due on derivatives "arguably" constitutes an event of default on debt owed by Mexico's second-largest homebuilder Homex , the company disclosed in a filing on Wednesday.
(Corrects third paragraph to state bond is SEC-registered and not 144a, and in the same paragraph that it priced at T+237.5bp, not 262.5bp)
WUXI, China/HONG KONG, May 22 - Local creditors of Wuxi Suntech, the bankrupt unit of Chinese solar panel maker Suntech Power Holdings Co Ltd, on Wednesday claimed the subsidiary owed them a combined $2.5 billion, at the start of a debt restructuring process expected to last months.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Dover to spin off some communication technologies businesses
- IPOs: Belgian postal group bpost to list on Brussels exchange
- Private Capital: BRIEF-KKR gets $300 million real estate investment
- Hedge Funds: Toscafund bullish on UK economy and stock market
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-J&J plans filing on more than 10 new drugs by 2017
- Jobless claims data suggests labor market strength
- Factory activity slips to 7-month low in May: Markit
- London attackers British, of Nigerian origin: source |
- ECB seeks new tools while Fed toys with exit
- Taliban claim bomb in southwest Pakistan that kills 13
- Assad foe tells Syrian leader to cede power to officials
- North Korea says willing to take China's advice to start talks
- Kerry meets Israelis, Palestinians in bid to revive talks
- Largest Bulgarian party clears way for new government
- IMF's Lagarde in court for French arbitration case