LONDON - Star trader Chris Rokos has hired former Brevan Howard colleague Borislav Vladimirov, a source with direct knowledge of the matter said, as he prepares for one of Europe's most high-profile hedge fund launches later this year.
- Oil-focused hedge fund manager Pierre Andurand said on Thursday that he expected benchmark Brent crude to drop to about $50 a barrel by year-end due to higher production and market volatility.
LONDON - Investors raised their bets on hedge funds at the fastest pace in a year in May, data showed on Tuesday.
LONDON - Hedge funds and money managers increased their bets on rising crude oil prices for a seventh consecutive week, to their highest levels on record, exchange data showed on Monday.
LONDON - Guard Capital, a macro hedge fund led by two former top traders at Goldman Sachs and Noble Group will stop taking money from new investors from July 1 after a more than ten-fold increase in assets since its launch last August, sources said.
LONDON - Man Group's march to record funds under management (FuM) failed to enthuse investors on Friday as a cautious outlook and higher than expected outflows pulled down its shares despite a rally in the financial sector stocks.
LONDON - Man Group's GLG unit has hired two portfolio managers from European asset manager Carmignac Gestion as it prepares to launch a new emerging markets equities fund.
LONDON - BlueCrest's flagship macro hedge fund, managed by billionaire Michael Platt, gained 2.8 percent in April, recording its highest monthly return in more than five years, an investor newsletter seen by Reuters showed.
LAS VEGAS - Hedge fund mogul Daniel Loeb on Wednesday took aim at the "Oracle of Omaha," calling beloved billionaire Warren Buffett a hypocrite.
NEW YORK - A global selloff in government bonds deepened on Wednesday as long-term U.S. and European borrowing costs reached their highest level this year, spreading anxiety into stock and other markets.
- M&A: UPDATE 2-Equinix to buy TelecityGroup for $3.6 bln, Interxion deal ended
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Japan's Skymark submits bankruptcy plan despite creditor opposition
- IPOs: BRIEF-Monitise updates on payment of deferred consideration for Monitise Yazilim deal
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-German perfume retailer Douglas plans IPO in 2015
- Regulatory News: Tesoro slams EPA biofuel plan as 'giant step' towards litigation
Free Deals Newsletter
Aspernatur Totam In Aut. Fugiat Est Quam Ullam Numquam Dolorem Aliqua. Architecto Elit Autem Quasi Quaerat Aliqua Id.