BERLIN, Sept 23 - German venture capital group Rocket Internet, which has launched dozens of online start-ups, priced its initial public offering on Tuesday in a range of 35.50-42.50 euros per share, valuing the company at up to 6.2 billion euros($7.97 billion).
* TSB IPO in June was 11 times over-subscribed (Adds comment from industry source, updated shares)
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 52.3bp
Sept 23 - OM Asset Management Ltd , a unit of Anglo-South African financial group Old Mutual Plc , is expected to raise about $374 million in its initial public offering.
* Shares down 9 pct (Writes through, adds CEO comments, shares)
LONDON, Sept 23 - Lloyds Banking Group could launch a second sale of shares in TSB Banking Group after a lock-up period expires, according to banking sources.
FRANKFURT, Sept 23 - Zalando , Europe's biggest online fashion retailer, is considering shortening the subscription period for its initial public offering (IPO) because of strong demand, sources familiar with the plans told Reuters.
* Jimmy Choo's No.1 market by sales is US, followed by Japan (Adds details, background)
Sept 23 - OM Asset Management Ltd , a subsidiary of British insurer Old Mutual Plc, said it expects its initial public offering of 22 million shares to be priced between $15 and $17 each.
LONDON, Sept 23 - Baby goods retailer Mothercare on Tuesday launched a 100 million pound ($164 million) rights issue to help fund more store closures and revamps, as it steps up efforts to turn around its struggling British business.
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Deere to explore strategic options for crop insurance unit
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Miranda Mineral says JSE to suspend trade in company shares
- Private Capital: UPDATE 3-UniCredit, Santander in talks to merge asset management units
- Hedge Funds: Barclays picks hedge fund platform founder to head wealth unit
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Barclays takes $77 mln hit from British and U.S. fines