(Amends spelling of name in second paragraph; also sends to additional Reuters services)
July 28 - Virgin America Inc, the low-cost airline partly owned by Richard Branson, filed for an initial public offering of shares as it looks to expand in the recovering U.S. airline market.
LONDON, July 28 - Reckitt Benckiser plans to spin off its heroin-addiction treatment in the next 12 months as sales slide under pressure from rival copycat versions of the drug.
* Ontex Group Nv announces the exercise of the over allotment option and end of the stabilisation period in relation to its initial public offering
* Total of 156,132,213 new ordinary shares in BSkyB have been placed by Barclays Bank Plc
(Corrects name of NC KMG CEO to Sauat Mynbayev in paragraph 8)
Guarantor Reed Elsevier Plc and Reed Elsevier NV
LONDON, July 25 - Kazakhstan's state-owned national energy company KazMunaiGas took a significant step towards a possible stock market flotation on Friday, confirming it had approached its majority-owned exploration company to buy all remaining shares.
* Announces 88.2 pct take-up in rights offering; rump offering starts with immediate effect
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 128.8bp
- M&A: UPDATE 1-Obama could curb corporate 'inversions' on his own -ex-U.S. official
- Bankruptcy: RPM reaches $797.5 million deal to resolve Bondex asbestos claims
- Private Capital: UPDATE 2-Ontario Teachers says plans to increase stake in UK's Bristol Airport
- Hedge Funds: Ireland to give green light for hedge funds to lend
- Regulatory News: REUTERS INSIDER-WATCH LIVE: Roundtable on markets