NEW YORK, March 27 (IFR) - Yankee European bank CoCos and bond issuance to meet total loss absorbing capital regulations finally got going in the US dollar market this week.
* Chevron selling 135 mln shares at 9.7 pct discount to Fri close
* Will issue 56,888,888 capital raising shares, raising gross proceeds of 128 million stg Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Proposed placing of up to 4.63 million ordinary shares in abcam plc
* Chief Financial Officer Angel Vila says on investor conference call that proceeds from the sale of O2 in the UK will go to strengthening balance sheet, rewarding shareholders and potential non-organic growth Further company coverage: (Reporting By Andres Gonzalez, Editing by Sarah White)
LONDON, March 26 (IFR) - Standard Chartered has joined the ranks of international banks tapping markets for regulatory capital, pricing a US$2bn Additional Tier 1 bond on Thursday with a chunky 6.5% coupon.
March 26 - Haversham Holdings Plc said it would buy British Car Auctions Ltd from U.S. buyout group Clayton, Dubilier & Rice for about 1.23 billion pounds ($1.83 billion) in a cash- and-stock deal.
* Telefonica says rights issue subscription period March 28 to April 12
Guarantor Sky Group Finance plc, Sky UK Limited,
- M&A: In u-turn, Greece will sell Piraeus Port stake in weeks - Xinhua
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Puerto Rico utility closer to deal with creditors - sources
- Private Capital: In losing gender bias trial, Pao's lawyers denied millions in fees
- Hedge Funds: Activist investor Bramson ramps up stake in UK fund Electra
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Environmental group seeks greater protection for USDA scientists