LONDON, May 24 - Lombard Medical Technologies PLC : * Tech - proposed placing and subscription of shares * Proposes to raise £21.0 million (before expenses) through a placing and
LONDON, May 24 - As Britain's stock market watchdog pores over the implications of scandals at mining companies ENRC and Bumi, the role of sponsor banks who helped lead their listings is coming under scrutiny.
DUBLIN, May 24 - Irish drug firm Elan will issue $850 million worth of senior notes at par, the company said on Friday.
May 23 - Constellium NV, a Dutch aluminum products maker part-owned by miner Rio Tinto , fell as much as 12 percent below its initial public offer price in a market debut that failed to capture investor appetite.
ACCRA, May 23 - Ghana's cabinet has approved a Eurobond issue of up to $1 billion tentatively scheduled for July, Finance Minister Seth Terkper said on Thursday.
ACCRA, May 23 - Ghana's cabinet has approved a Eurobond issue of up to $1 billion which is tentatively scheduled for July, Finance Minister Seth Terkper said on Thursday.
Notes The issue size will total 1.0 billion
May 23 - Dutch aluminum products maker Constellium NV's shares opened 10 percent below their IPO price in their debut on the New York Stock Exchange, valuing the company at $1.36 billion.
Borrower European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
BRUSSELS, May 23 - Belgian postal operator bpost will list a minority stake, currently held by private equity group CVC Funds, on the Brussels stock exchange, the group said on Thursday.
- M&A: Lobbying in American-US Airways deal focuses on small cities
- Bankruptcy: U.S. Justice Dept opposes AMR's $20 mln severance for CEO Horton
- Private Capital: CORRECTED-Tiger Global invests $50 million in Automattic's WordPress.com
- Hedge Funds: Toscafund bullish on UK economy and stock market
- Regulatory News: As border tightens, some U.S.-Mexico neighbors reach across the fence
- Judge rules against 'America's toughest sheriff' in racial profiling lawsuit
- Syrian opposition resumes tough talks on unity key to peace push
- Sixth night of violence in Sweden, but police say capital calmer |
- Suicide car bombing in Russia's Dagestan injures 11
- Hezbollah, Syria government forces push for advance in Qusair
- As border tightens, some U.S.-Mexico neighbors reach across the fence
- Pakistan school bus explosion and blaze kill 17 children: media |
- Ukraine's first gay march held under police protection
- What Detroit crisis? Pension fund trustees hang out in Hawaii
- In Syria's shadow, Iraq violence presents new test for U.S.