* Cash payment for 5,859,604 placing shares issued and allotted to Westward Investments Ltd has been received Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Aug 31 - Virgin Money, the British financial services company partly owned by Sir Richard Branson, is in talks over a possible 2 billion pound ($3.32 billion) stock market listing as early as next month, Sky News reported on Sunday, citing people familiar with the matter.
LONDON/STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, sources familiar with the situation said.
LONDON, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two heavyweight private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, several sources familiar with the situation said.
* Bondholders forced to accept losses, shareholders diluted (Adds details of transaction, updates prices)
Borrower European Bank For Reconstruction & Development (EBRD)
(Adds details on bonds, use of proceeds, expert witness report)
* Company says it is confident it can refinance soon (Adds detail, company comment on proposed financing)
* Group oper margin 1.2 pct, higher in German-speaking core
LONDON, Aug 28 - Asia Resource Minerals (ARMS) , the Indonesia-focused miner formerly known as Bumi Plc, needs to refinance its debts soon in order to survive, its accountants said on Thursday, as the firm posted a wider first-half underlying loss.
- M&A: EU decision on Zimmer's $13.4 bln Biomet deal expected by Oct. 3
- Bankruptcy: KPMG refuses to approve BES accounts, warns of further loss
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Hectic pace of Spanish bank deals to slow after Barclays sale
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: France's Moscovici likely to get EC economic affairs role-source