(Adds first round bid deadline, background, updates share price)
LONDON, Nov 28 (IFR) - Towergate's senior secured and unsecured bondholders both issued statements supporting the troubled UK insurance broker on Friday, flying in the face of speculation that distressed debt investors have built up positions to aggressively wrest control of the firm.
Nov 28 - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Lead Manager(s) Barclays, HSBC & Royal Bank of Scotland
LISBON, Nov 27 - The first balance sheet of Portugal's Novo Banco, the successor to Banco Espirito Santo following a state rescue in August, will show solvency ratios above the required threshold and no need for additional capital, its chief executive said.
* $500 mln priced at 15 bps over 3-month Libor- banks (Adds pricing details, context)
Issuer IFFIm Sukuk Company Limited (IFFIM)
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
DUBAI, Nov 27 - The International Finance Facility for Immunisation Co. (IFFI), for which the World Bank acts as treasury manager, has launched a $500 million Islamic bond issue, a document from arranging banks said on Thursday.
* Fully underwritten 1 for 3 rights issue to raise gross proceeds of approximately 200 million stg
- M&A: Vodafone examining UK options, including a move for Liberty - sources
- Bankruptcy: Rescue plan for Abil's Ellerine makes slow progress
- Private Capital: UPDATE 1-Fresenius set to walk away from Danone unit - sources
- Hedge Funds: Smaller alternative funds complain of European 'passport' costs
- Regulatory News: CME bans trader for month for alleged manipulation in oil, metals