* Deferred consideration comprising 7,998,496 new ordinary shares of 1p each ("new ordinary shares") was issued on 28 May 2015 pursuant to terms of acquisition
* Expected to raise gross proceeds of up to £6.8 million (US$10.0 million) in aggregate for company
May 28 - British financial spreadbetting firm CMC Markets should announce details of a planned London stock market listing within about two weeks and float next year, its chief executive and main shareholder said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 28 - Financial spreadbetting firm CMC Markets should announce details of a planned stock market offering within about two weeks and should float next year, the company's chief executive and main shareholder Peter Cruddas said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 28 - Royal Bank of Scotland could be asked to increase the size of the Williams & Glyn business it plans to sell next year after the British government asked for a speedy review of its impact on competition in the banking market.
LONDON, May 28 - Britain's competition watchdog has been asked to assess the impact of the planned spin-off of new bank Williams & Glyn for competition in the UK banking sector, so the government can judge if more needs to be done.
HONG KONG, May 28 (IFR) - The Democratic Socialist Republic of Sri Lanka is marketing 10-year US dollar bonds to yield around 6.375%.
May 28 - The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Guarantor Unilever PLC and Unilever United States, INC.
Borrower BNZ International Funding Limited (London Branch)
- M&A: Cypress ups ISSI buyout offer to $20.25 per share, beats Uphill deal
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 1-Japan's Skymark submits bankruptcy plan despite creditor opposition
- Private Capital: Petrolvalves majority owners clinch deal with Thyssen family office
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-Mexico lifts bidding limits for first batch of oil tenders