JAKARTA, April 20 - Indonesian conglomerate Lippo Group has appointed Credit Suisse and Bank of America Merrill Lynch to lead its first round of funding, worth $200 million, for its e-commerce push.
LONDON, April 19 - British finance minister George Osborne said on Sunday that he intends to sell billions of pounds of government shares in Lloyds Banking Group to small investors if his Conservative Party wins the May 7 election.
LONDON, April 18 - British finance minister George Osborne plans to sell government shares in Lloyds Banking Group to small investors at a discount of at least 5 percent if his Conservative Party win the May 7 election, The Sunday Telegraph reported on Saturday.
* Valid acceptances have been received in respect of 42,116,210 new ordinary shares
** Price action in Q2 equity placements suggests oversupply becoming an issue after rush of offerings in Q1
Underlying govt bond Over the UKT 2.250 pct September 2023
Notes Launched under issuer's EMTN programme
* Company confirms that Merrill Lynch International and J.P. Morgan Securities Plc, on behalf of underwriters, have procured subscribers for 29,009,130 new ordinary shares
* 272,495,506 new ordinary shares of 0.01 pence each will be admitted, nil paid, to trading on AIM market of London Stock Exchange Plc at 8.00 a.m. Today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY, April 16 (IFR) - Iron-ore giant Fortescue Metals Group lifted confidence in Australia's struggling mining sector on Thursday, when it revealed a stronger cash position and lower operating costs than analysts had expected.
- M&A: Prologis to buy KTR Capital for $5.9 bln-WSJ
- Bankruptcy: Japan's ANA Holdings to buy stake in Skymark Airlines
- Private Capital: Portugal's BPI says no longer in race for Novo Banco
- Hedge Funds: Seeking an edge, short-sellers turn to behavioural analysis
- Regulatory News: Merck files for FDA approval of Keytruda in lung cancer