MADRID, Oct 31 - Spanish bank Santander's stake in its Brazilian unit will rise to 88.3 percent, it said on Friday, after it offered to buy out minority shareholders last month in an effort to turn around the underperforming subsidiary.
ISTANBUL, Oct 31 - Turkey's capital markets board said late on Thursday it had approved plans by British insurer Aviva Plc and Turkish conglomerate Sabanci Holding to float a stake in their Turkish joint venture pension unit Avivasa.
Oct 29 - The following corporate finance-related stories were reported by media:
HANOI, Oct 30 - Vietnam plans to raise $1 billion from its first global sovereign bond in more than four years, and has hired three foreign banks to help tap international investors.
* 40 million common units sold at $23 per share (Adds analyst's comment, details, updates shares)
Oct 29 - Shares of Shell Midstream Partners LP , a master limited partnership formed by Royal Dutch Shell Plc, rose as much as 40 percent in their market debut, in what was the largest initial public offering by an MLP in a decade.
Oct 29 - The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
Oct 28 - Shell Midstream Partners LP , a master limited partnership formed by Royal Dutch Shell Plc , priced its enlarged initial public offering of 40 million units at $23 per unit, above its expected price range of $19-$21 per unit.
Oct 28 - Shell Midstream Partners LP , a master limited partnership formed by Royal Dutch Shell Plc , priced its initial public offering of 40 million common units at $23 per unit, above its expected price range of $19-$21 per unit.
LONDON, Oct 28 - Britain's export credit agency will guarantee a sukuk bond for the first time next year, the finance ministry said on Tuesday, as it seeks to boost London's position as a centre for Islamic finance.
- M&A: Volksbanken AG sells Czech leasing unit to GE Money Bank
- Bankruptcy: Veolia, CDC to call in loans on Corsica ferry firm SNCM
- Private Capital: Siemens seen picking EQT for hearing aids next week
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund billionaire, unions trade blows in Phoenix pension fight
- Regulatory News: Banks boost FX settlement war chest to as much as $6.5 bln