* Announces 88.2 pct take-up in rights offering; rump offering starts with immediate effect
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 128.8bp
MOSCOW, July 23 - Russian oil-to-telecoms conglomerate Sistema said it had been notified of new restrictions on selling its shares in mid-sized oil producer Bashneft, which hamper plans for a share offering in London.
LONDON, July 23 - Intermediate Capital Group raised a net 1 billion euros in the June quarter to boost its total assets under management to 13.3 billion euros ($17.91 billion), it said on Wednesday.
(Adds items on China Huarong, Bulgaria cbank governor, Metlife, Repsol and JPMorgan Chase)
* Placed 58,596,038 new ordinary shares at a price of 15 pence per share
MOSCOW, July 22 - Shares in Russia-focused gold miner Petropavlovsk rose 7.8 percent on Tuesday after the company said in a trading update it would probably be able to refinance bonds worth around $280 million.
LONDON, July 21 - European private equity firm BC Partners has appointed Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to run the listing of its OVS Industry fashion chain, several sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
LONDON, July 21 - European private equity firm BC Partners has appointed Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Goldman Sachs to run the IPO of its OVS Industry fashion chain, part of Gruppo Coin, several sources familiar with the matter said on Monday.
* Announces that it intends to conduct a placing ( "placing) to raise proceeds of up to $15 million (approximately 8.8 million stg)
- M&A: BASF Q2 profit shy of expectations as prices slip
- Bankruptcy: UPDATE 2-Argentine president says debt stance not made on a whim
- Private Capital: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Hedge Funds: Argentine default in balance as government refuses to capitulate
- Regulatory News: PRESS DIGEST- Wall Street Journal - July 24