(Corrects paragraph 2 to say the offer is at a premium of 5.1 percent, not 1.3 percent)
March 11 - Spirit AeroSystems Holdings Inc , the aircraft parts supplier, is talking with a number of potential buyers interested in its Oklahoma operations that design wings but has no time frame for a sale, its chief financial officer said on Tuesday.
LONDON, March 11 - Euan Sutherland, the man tasked with rescuing Britain's 170-year old Co-operative Group , quit on Tuesday and warned it was impossible to reform the mutually owned company unless its directors adopted a more commercial approach.
NEW YORK, March 11 - Chevron Corp, the second-largest U.S. oil company, cut expectations for its 2017 production on Tuesday by 6 percent, citing lower natural gas prices, rising costs and project delays.
March 11 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 1500 GMT on Tuesday:
LONDON/ABUJA, March 11 - Nigerian oil company Seplat plans to raise at least $500 million by selling shares on the London and Lagos stock exchanges to pay down debt and snap up assets being sold by energy majors in Africa's largest oil producing nation, the company said.
March 11 - One of the top executives of Twenty-First Century Fox Inc has raised questions about Comcast's potential dominance of the U.S. broadband Internet market if regulators allow its $45.2 billion merger with Time Warner Cable to be completed.
* Newspaper says Sisi to resign as defence minister on Monday
FRANKFURT, March 11 - German retailer Douglas has sold Hussel, its chain of confectionary stores to Emeran Capital Partners, as part of plans to focus on its perfume and beauty stores under its new owners.
March 11 - SunCoke Energy Inc, which produces coke used in steelmaking, said it plans to sell its coal mines and transfer its domestic coke business to its master limited partnership.
- Finance: CORRECTED-U.S. shopping center operator DDR to exit Brazil in $343.6 mln deal
- Technology: Austria, Slim continue talks on Telekom syndicate
- Healthcare: UPDATE 3-China launches private bank pilot programme
- Consumer: Co-Op chief executive Euan Sutherland offers to resign-BBC
- Energy: SunCoke Energy plans to sell coal mining business
- Industrials: Investment bank Houlihan Lokey to buy rival ArchPoint - WSJ
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
- Malaysia military tracked missing plane to west coast: source |
- Ukraine forms new defense force, seeks Western help |
- Men's Wearhouse seals $1.8 billion deal to buy Jos. A. Bank
- Senator says CIA spied on Senate panel, possibly broke law
- Al Qaeda hijacks spirit of Syria revolt three years on
- Pistorius argued with cop who touched his gun, friend says |
- Exclusive: India to slash Iran oil imports to meet nuclear deal parameters - sources
- Death of Turkish boy hurt in protests triggers fresh unrest
- Indian Maoists kill 16 in attack on police
- Swedish journalist shot dead in central Kabul