LIMA, Jan 23 Peru said Monday that it plans to terminate Brazilian engineering conglomerate Odebrecht's $5 billion natural gas pipeline contract after it said it would miss a key financing deadline for the project.
FRANKFURT, Jan 23 Acquisitive Chinese conglomerate HNA is in final talks over the purchase of Hahn airport in western Germany, the airport's state owners said on Monday.
* On Jan 17, unit entered into a business sale agreement with Conexio Genomics Pty Ltd - SEC Filing
* Condor hospitality trust executes agreement to acquire four home2 suites by hilton hotels
* Manitex International, Inc. Announces strategic alternatives being considered for A.S.V., LLC
* Avis Budget Group adopts short-term stockholder rights plan
* Gowest to acquire 50 pct ownership interest in redstone mill
* Easton Pharmaceuticals signs letter of intent to acquire major vaporizer and e-liquids manufacturer iBliss Inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* WestRock enters into definitive agreement to divest home, health and beauty business for $1.025 billion
* Sprint acquires 33 percent of tidal and creates game-changing partnership
- Finance: BRIEF-Brookfield Canada responds to Brookfield Property Partners news release
- Technology: BRIEF-IBM Security plans to acquire Agile 3 solutions to help the C-Suite manage data risk
- Healthcare: UPDATE 3-Actelion drug setback unlikely to derail J&J talks - analysts
- Consumer: UPDATE 1-US theater chain AMC to buy Stockholm-based Nordic Cinema for $929 mln
- Energy: UPDATE 2-China Moly to help BHR acquire stake in Congo's Tenke copper mine
- Industrials: BRIEF-Silgan to acquire WestRock's specialty closures, dispensing systems business for $1.025 bln