* No public filings to use to assess likely value of company (Adds deal options and board details; adds Producers Guild meeting)
* (The companies subsequently announced a venture) Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Tim Hepher)
TORONTO, Oct 16 Canada's TMX Group Ltd, operator of the Toronto Stock Exchange, said on Monday that it may move to delist stocks of marijuana companies with interests in the United States, where their operations are illegal under U.S. federal law. TMX disclosed its plans as Canadian securities regulators tightened up rules requiring firms to disclose their operations in the United States.
BRIEF-Founders Advantage Capital signs letter of intent to acquire 50 pct interest in Astley Gilbert Ltd
* Founders Advantage Capital Corp announces fourth acquisition - signs letter of intent to acquire a 50% interest in Astley Gilbert Limited
* Anonymous feedback app tbh says is joining Facebook Source text: (http://bit.ly/2goy0Zg) Further company coverage:
Oct 16 Facebook Inc has acquired tbh, an app popular among teens, as the world's largest social network looks to attract more users.
NEW YORK, Oct 16 The Weinstein Company has entered talks to sell the bulk of its assets to private equity firm Colony Capital, the companies said on Monday, as the film production company looks for stability after the departure of co-founder Harvey Weinstein.
* Blackstone closes acquisition of Harvest Fund Advisors Llc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Agellan Commercial Real Estate Investment Trust announces receipt of TSX conditional approval
* Jonathan King approved as chapter 11 Trustee to oversee Zetta Jet restructuring
- Finance: BRIEF-HFF Inc announces sale of Pacific Center in Los Angeles South Bay Area
- Technology: BRIEF-Mitek Systems acquires ICAR
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Sienna Senior Living announces proposed acquisition of 2 retirement residences in Ontario
- Consumer: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Energy: Bunge shares jump after WSJ reports Glencore standstill agreement
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-Bombardier pursues options for aerospace division; no deal imminent -sources