April 28 Shaw Communications is looking for a buyer for ViaWest, the U.S. data center company it bought three years ago, according to people familiar with the matter, as the Canadian cable company continues to shed assets it considers non-core.
April 28 The largest U.S. recreational vehicle dealer, Camping World Holdings Inc, and a group of liquidators won a bankruptcy auction for sporting goods retailer Gander Mountain Co on Friday, according to a bankruptcy court filing.
April 28 Camping World Holdings Inc and a group of liquidators won a bankruptcy auction for Gander Mountain Co on Friday, according to bankruptcy court filing.
* PHH Corp says to nominate James Neuhauser and Kevin Stein for election as directors at 2017 annual meeting
April 28 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
April 28 Fortress Investment Group LLC, the U.S. alternative asset manager to be acquired by Japan's SoftBank Group for $3.3 billion, is exploring divesting bond fund manager Logan Circle Partners, according to people familiar with the matter.
NEW YORK, April 28 Pacific Investment Management Co on Friday liquidated its RAE Worldwide Fundamental Advantage PLUS Fund, a global-neutral fund which had reached more than $4 billion in assets under management in 2014, according to the Newport Beach, Calif's website.
NEW YORK, April 28 US companies have lined up at least US$42.5bn of loans to back a flurry of mergers in sectors ranging from healthcare to food and software in the second quarter as corporations try to grow by acquisition.
SOFIA, April 28 First Investment Bank (Fibank) , Bulgaria's third largest lender, said on Friday it had hired Citigroup to advise on its strategic options that could involve attracting new core investors.
* Privatisation to free Belle from "short-term distractions-CEO (Adds Belle CEO comments, details on Hillhouse, Belle ownership after buyout)
- Technology: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Healthcare: BRIEF-IK Investment Partners says IK VIII Fund to acquire Colisée Group
- Consumer: BRIEF-CVC Capital agrees to acquire 80 pct stake in Breitling SA
- Energy: MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - April 26
- Industrials: Paytm parent One97 set to raise over $1.8 bln from SoftBank -report
- M&As: U.S. regulator shuts First NBC Bank; Whitney Bank to reopen branches
- Bankruptcy: U.S. ag cooperative CHS hit by Brazil firm's bankruptcy filing -sources
- IPOs: CORRECTED (OFFICIAL)-UPDATE 1-Pret A Manger seeks more British baristas to balance Brexit risk
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Japan's Abe cautions against Brexit regulation cliff edge