MUNICH/LONDON, Oct 31 - Siemens is likely to pick EQT next week to buy its hearing aids unit for about 2 billion euros ($2.5 billion), two sources familiar with the matter said.
* Has pursuant to a competitive bid process, submitted an offer to acquire "Beares" brand, some selected stores, from Ellerine Furnishers Proprietary Ltd ("Ellerines")
Oct 30 - A major RadioShack Corp lender is attempting to buy a bigger part of the electronic retailer's debt in exchange for backing the company's store-closing plan, Bloomberg reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
TORONTO, Oct 30 - Seven Generations Energy Ltd is poised to raise C$810 million ($724.31 million) via an initial public offering that priced at the lower end of a previously anticipated range, according to regulatory documents.
FRANKFURT, Oct 30 - German property company IVG Immobilien has attracted three bids for Frankfurt office and hotel building The Squaire, as it seeks to offload assets after emerging from insolvency last month, a source familiar with the deal said.
LONDON, Oct 30 - A joint venture by private equity firm Carlyle Group and oil trader Vitol is looking to buy more midstream and downstream assets in Europe, including at least one refinery and storage facilities, the head of the venture said.
TORONTO, Oct 30 - Seven Generations Energy is set to raise C$810 million ($723 million) via an initial public offering that priced at the lower end of a previously anticipated range, according to regulatory documents.
* Q3 operating loss SEK 19.4 bln vs year-ago profit of 4.9 bln
SAN FRANCISCO, Oct 30 - Minted, an online marketplace for stationery and art, has raised $38 million in new financing as it taps into consumer demand for small-batch, high-participation manufacturing, it said Thursday.
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Bahraini investment firms buy US company PRO Unlimited
- Healthcare: Bayer says animal health unit large enough
- Consumer: BRIEF-Prezzo says deadline for possible offers from Advent, TPG Capital extended
- Energy: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: UPDATE 2-Hyundai ad arm Innocean readies IPO in push for global business
- M&As: Dollar General extends tender offer for Family Dollar again
- Bankruptcy: Veolia, CDC to call in loans on Corsica ferry firm SNCM
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Santander raises stake in Brazil unit after buyout offer
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund billionaire, unions trade blows in Phoenix pension fight
- Regulatory News: SEC subpoenas Ally Financial over subprime auto
Free Deals Newsletter
Cupidatat Aute Ullamco Laboris Aliquam Explicabo Omnis. Eius Aspernatur Ab Autem. Proident Aliquid Error Voluptate Laboris.