LONDON/STOCKHOLM, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, sources familiar with the situation said.
TORONTO, Aug 29 - Burger King's proposed $11.5 billion acquisition of Canada's Tim Hortons may offer big tax benefits to the U.S. fast food chain but the real tax winner is likely to be its controlling shareholder, 3G Capital.
LONDON, Aug 29 - Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get expects to receive binding offers from Denmark's TDC and two heavyweight private equity funds in a sale that could value the company at around 1.4 billion euros ($1.84 billion) including debt, several sources familiar with the situation said.
(Corrects spelling of Emily Weisburst's name in second paragraph)
LONDON, Aug 29 - European private equity firm Bridgepoint has bought British foreign exchange provider Moneycorp for 212 million pounds ($351.8 million), the fund said on Friday.
* Says to sell 25.1% stake in unit Adesso SA to 21 Concordia 1 Sarl for 35 million zlotys
* Provides following update with regard to its cooperation agreement with LightSquared
TOKYO, Aug 29 - Mori Trust Co has bought a Tokyo wedding venue and office complex from U.S. investment fund Lone Star for around 130 billion yen ($1.25 billion), a source with knowledge of the matter said, in another sign the property market is recovering.
Aug 28 - Johnson & Johnson plans to seek a buyer for its medical device maker business, Cordis Corp, The Wall Street Journal reported citing people familiar with the matter.
Aug 28 - Transtar Industries Inc, a U.S. distributor of replacement car parts, is exploring a sale that it hopes could value the company at as much as $1 billion, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Technology: RLPC-Bankers prep 5 bln euros of leveraged loans for host of sales
- Healthcare: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: China's Hony Capital to buy 12.43 pct stake in Shanghai hotel
- Energy: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: BRIEF-Helicopter operator NHV to merge with peer Blueway
- M&As: CORRECTED-UPDATE 1-Iliad will hit sales, mobile targets early - CFO
- Bankruptcy: Part of Espirito Santo empire may try to block sale of insurer
- IPOs: UPDATE 2-Miner NWR averts insolvency as bondholders back rescue plan
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: Kraft issues voluntary recall of some American Singles cheese product
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Aspernatur Do Quae Laboris Magna Consequat Ipsam. Error Nostrum Amet Nostrum Inventore Sint Sit. Quisquam Sed Sunt Dolores Aperiam Illo.