KUALA LUMPUR, May 25 - Cocoaland Holdings Bhd , a Malaysian snacks and candies company, said on Monday it has decided to reject a takeover offer from a unit of Navis Asia Fund.
ABU DHABI, May 25 - Abu Dhabi's Gulf Capital is considering four deals in Egypt in healthcare, oil and gas, petrochemicals and consumer goods, the firm's chief executive said on Monday.
NEW YORK, May 24 - Coca-Cola Co has extended its partnership with Speedway Motorsports Inc through 2020, renewing Coca-Cola's status as the official beverage provider for seven Speedway Motorsports facilities.
May 22 - U.S. miner Arch Coal Inc is in talks with restructuring advisers as it seeks to reduce its debt, the Wall Street Journal reported on Friday, citing sources familiar with the matter.
MILAN, May 22 - The owners of Istituto Centrale Banche Popolari (ICBPI) have picked a consortium comprising private equity funds CVC Capital Partners and Permira as preferred bidder to buy the Italian banking services provider, several sources close to the matter said.
* U.S. and Chinese companies also in race - sources (Recasts, includes more details about potential bidders)
STOCKHOLM, May 22 - Swedish hotel property firm Pandox and lender Nordax will next week announce plans to list shares on the Stockholm stock exchange, people familiar with the matter said.
FRANKFURT, May 22 - A consortium of Asian investor Fosun and former Coty head Bernd Beetz is the only remaining bidder for German fashion group Bogner after Permira dropped out of the race, two sources familiar with the matter said.
LONDON, May 22 - Acquisitive European telecoms firm Altice surprised the market with yet another large M&A deal this week, revealing plans to buy US regional cable firm Suddenlink Communications for $9.1 billion.
NECKARSULM, Germany, May 22 - Audi could imagine more bidders for Nokia's mapping unit HERE in the three-way German consortium of luxury automakers, R&D boss Ulrich Hackenberg said.
- Technology: India picks Infosys founder to head panel on startup funding platform
- Healthcare: LPC-Endo reveals $9.275 bln loan package for Par buy
- Consumer: BRIEF-U.S. Business borrowing for new equipment up 1 pct at $8.2 bln in April- ELFA
- Energy: UAE's IPIC seeks arbitration over South Korean refinery sale tax
- Industrials: Swedish elevator maker Alimak to announce listing plans soon -sources
- M&As: UPDATE 4-Charter Communications nears $55 bln deal for Time Warner Cable - sources
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Creditors accept insolvency settlement proposal of Pescanova 10 units
- IPOs: Malaysia's Eastern & Oriental says property unit seeks listing in London
- Hedge Funds: Star hedge fund trader Rokos hires Vladimirov from Graticule - source
- Regulatory News: U.S., Canada and Mexico create new climate change partnership
Free Deals Newsletter
Laboriosam Labore Sint Dolore. Anim Rem Eiusmod Elit Anim Eiusmod. Aspernatur Quia Nisi Consequuntur Modi.