CALGARY, Alberta, Jan 23 A top adviser to U.S. President Donald Trump will meet with advisers to Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau this week as his Liberal government gathers to plan a response to a possible renegotiation of the NAFTA trade accord.
* Gardner Lewis Asset Management, L.P. Reports 7.7 percent stake in Derma Sciences Inc as of Jan 11, 2017 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jQIOyE) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
FRANKFURT, Jan 23 Shipping finance provider HSH Nordbank has launched its planned sale, inviting expressions of interest from potential buyers, the bank organising the process said on Monday.
Jan 23 European leveraged loan investors are decrying a growing lack of financial disclosure from borrowers at a time when aggressive documentation and covenant-lite structures dominate the market.
BRIEF-Classic Fund Management Aktiengesellschaft reports a 5.97 pct passive stake in Rent-A-Center Inc as of Dec 31, 2016
* Classic Fund Management Aktiengesellschaft reports a 5.97 percent passive stake in Rent-A-Center Inc as of Dec 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2iVDCdx) Further company coverage:
* Noodle Companies LLC says it has raised $8 million in equity financing - sec filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2jTlHnB)
FRANKFURT, Jan 23 A little-known Austrian software company is looking to snatch business from established players HP Enterprise (HPE) and IBM in the market for software testing tools, after raising $165 million from a U.S. private equity firm.
Jan 23 Cloud-based private network provider Aryaka, which plans to go public in 2018 with a more than $1 billion valuation, raised $45 million in its latest funding round, a source close to the matter said.
Jan 23 AMC Entertainment Holdings Inc, the No. 1 U.S. theater operator, said it would buy Nordic Cinema Group, the largest cinema chain in the Nordic and Baltic countries, for the equivalent of $929 million in cash.
BRUSSELS, Jan 23 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
- Technology: MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 22
- Healthcare: BRIEF-Orbimed Advisors Llc reports 18.8 pct stake in Viewray Inc
- Consumer: US theater chain AMC to buy Stockholm-based Nordic Cinema for $929 mln
- Energy: MIDEAST STOCKS - Factors to watch - Jan 23
- Industrials: BRIEF-UK's CMA clears East Coast Buses-First Scotland East deal
- M&As: Greek Eurobank seeks strategic partner for Romania's Bancpost -source
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Avaya Holdings files to withdraw IPO plans
- IPOs: UPDATE 1-Guinness Nigeria set to launch $127 mln rights issue
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Saudi Arabia warns over cyber attacks as labour ministry hit