* Neil Harvey to serve as Credit Suisse's Greater China CEO (Recasts with company confirmation)
TORONTO, July 3 - An Ontario court on Friday rejected the city of Toronto's request for an injunction to halt Uber's operations in Canada's largest city.
BRUSSELS, July 3 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* TV3 group's shareholder Doughty Hanson has agreed terms for its sale to UPC, a subsidiary of Liberty Global Plc , for 80 million euro
COPENHAGEN, July 3 - Copenhagen-based private equity firm Polaris said it had made a binding offer to acquire all outstanding shares in Danish ferry company Mols-Linien and planned to delist the company from the stock exchange.
AMSTERDAM, July 3 - British private equity firm Apax is close to a 450 million euro ($499 million) deal to buy RFS Holland Holding, a major operator of online retailers in the Netherlands, Dutch newspaper Financieele Dagblad reported on Friday.
FRANKFURT, July 3 - Booking household cleaning services online, one of the more cluttered areas of start-up investment recently, is undergoing a clear-out of its own as two European market leaders merge, while the U.S. pioneer in the field appears to be in retreat.
LONDON/HONG KONG July 3 - Private-equity firm Blackstone Group LP has hired Liping Zhang as its chairman for Greater China, sources familiar with the move said on Friday.
July 3 - Private equity firm Blackstone Group LP has hired Liping Zhang as its chairman for Greater China, sources familiar with the move said on Friday.
BEIJING, July 3 - Ant Financial Services Group, the finance arm of China's biggest e-commerce company Alibaba Group Holding Ltd, said on Friday it had completed a private placement of shares that state media had said was seeking to raise up to $4 billion.
- Technology: Indonesia's First Media aims to select buyer of Link Net stake in Aug
- Healthcare: RBC, BMO grab top spots in Canadian M&A adviser rankings
- Consumer: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Energy: Philippines' San Miguel confirms interest in UCPB privatisation
- Industrials: RBC top adviser on Canadian equity issues in blowout first half
- M&As: UPDATE 1-Berlin seeks private investors for new airport - Bild
- Bankruptcy: CORRECTED-UPDATE 2-Creditors of wind park firm Prokon reject bid in favour of own plan
- IPOs: Greek crisis hitting outlook for IPOs - Euronext Paris chief
- Hedge Funds: Horizon stops withdrawals from hedge fund as Greek exposure bites
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 2-China rolls out emergency measures to prevent stock market crash
Free Deals Newsletter
Vitae Dolore Nesciunt Tempor Architecto. Aliquam Voluptate Natus Anim Aliquip Aperiam Lorem. Veniam Omnis Commodo Magna.