* Ping An CFO sees investment opportunities in U.S. and Europe
* Sorrento Therapeutics Inc reports 5.9 percent passive stake in Medovex Corp as of December 5 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2huYaUP] Further company coverage:
Dec 9 U.S. apparel retailer J. Crew Group Inc is taking steps to negotiate with its creditors about cutting the value of its approximately $2 billion debt load, as its struggles with falling sales, people familiar with the matter said on Friday.
* Bow Street LLC reports 6.7 percent stake in Northstar Realty Europe as of Nov 29 - SEC filing
BRIEF-Blackrock's Hayes says market outflows could continue till new administration's policy priorities become clearer
* Blackrock's Hayes-more than $10 billion left municipal funds in nov; can see continued outflow until new administration's policy priorities are confirmed
Dec 8 Time Inc, the publisher of Time, People and Fortune magazines, has tapped Morgan Stanley and Bank of America Corp to help field takeover or partnership interest, the Wall Street Journal reported.
LONDON/FRANKFURT, Dec 9 Buyout fund Blackstone is hiring banks to prepare for an initial public offering (IPO) of its warehouse firm Logicor, several people with knowledge of the situation said.
* Bluemountain capital management llc reports 11.7 percent stake in international seaways inc as of november 30, 2016 - sec filing
* Manor road capital partners llc reports 5.4 percent passive stake in prestige brands holdings inc as of december 1 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2gsXwJY Further company coverage:
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Chinese photo app maker Meitu prices IPO at bottom, raises $630 mln-source
- Healthcare: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: MOVES-Credit Suisse hires analyst Robert Peck to head internet banking -memo
- Energy: UPDATE 1-Congo blocks Tenke mine administrator appointment
- Industrials: BRIEF-Neuberger Berman Group reports 10.86 pct passive stake in Nextera Energy Partners LP
- M&As: UPDATE 1-Delivery Hero buys Foodpanda in sought after food delivery market
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Stone Energy Corp says extensions to restructuring support agreement
- IPOs: Russian tycoon Lisin sold 1.5 pct stake in steelmaker NLMK
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 1-Prudential investigating Wells Fargo partnership after scandal