SANTIAGO, June 22 JetSmart, a low-cost airline set to launch this year in Chile, said on Thursday it will offer one-way tickets for less than $2, as the nation's passenger air market becomes increasingly competitive.
BRIEF-Stonepine Capital Management LLC reports 7.6 pct passive stake in CTI Biopharma Corp as of June 6, 2017
* Stonepine Capital Management LLC reports 7.6 percent passive stake in cti biopharma corp as of june 6, 2017 - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2tycnHF) Further company coverage:
BRUSSELS, June 22 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
WASHINGTON, June 22 The new U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission chairman wants to reverse the steep decline in initial public offerings and give individual investors more access to smaller, successful companies, according to a speech he is scheduled to deliver on Thursday.
* Sachem head capital management lp cuts stake in autodesk inc to 3.0 percent as of june 21 from 5.8 percent as of june 19 - sec filing
June 22 Payment processor Worldpay Group Plc expects to operate in the European Union through its Dutch business after Britain leaves the bloc, a company spokesman said on Thursday. "We expect to retain access to the single market by way of our Dutch business, which is regulated and fully licensed," Worldpay told Reuters in emailed comments.
LONDON, June 22 Private equity firm Waterland has put Dutch gaming firm JVH up for sale after securing a €330m loan financing that can stay in place for any new owners, banking sources said.
SINGAPORE, June 22 Goldilocks Investment Co, an equity fund which is part of Abu Dhabi Financial Group, said on Thursday it had increased its stake in embattled commodity trader Noble Group to 5 percent.
STOCKHOLM, June 22 Swedish private-equity firm Nordic Capital said on Thursday its employees would appeal a ruling by a Swedish court that could lead to top managers in the industry facing a total extra tax bill of around 2.3 billion crowns ($263 million).
SHANGHAI, June 22 Chinese bicycle-sharing startup Mobike has set up a subsidiary in Fukuoka city in southern Japan and plans to begin service later this year, it said on Thursday.
- Technology: BRIEF-Compareeuropegroup appoints former investment banker Georgy Egorov as its CFO
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-Low acceptances leave Stada bid down to the wire
- Consumer: Sharp CEO: Foxconn to continue to pursue Toshiba chip unit acquisition
- Energy: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- Industrials: Deals of the day-Mergers and acquisitions
- M&As: UPDATE 4-Qatar Airways seeks 10 percent stake in American Airlines
- Bankruptcy: Sears Canada to end pension payments-court filing
- IPOs: Irish finance minister "very happy" with AIB IPO after books close
- Hedge Funds: Investors bet on comeback: UK's Alan Howard amasses $3 billion
- Regulatory News: FDA approves more convenient form of Roche blood cancer drug