LONDON, Sept 2 (IFR) - HSBC is preparing to sell its debut contingent convertible bond following a global investor roadshow as it seeks to meet new regulatory requirements and replenish its stock of Tier 1 capital.
Sept 2 - Canada's Pembina Pipeline Corp said it would buy the Vantage pipeline system, gaining access to the prolific Bakken shale field in North Dakota.
Sept 2 - Canada's Pembina Pipeline Corp said it would buy the Vantage pipeline system and Mistral Midstream Inc's interest in the Saskatchewan ethane extraction plant from Riverstone Holdings LLC for $650 million.
Sept 1 - Akzo Nobel NV Chief Executive Ton Buechner has been solicited for a deal to buy car paint coatings company Axalta Coating Systems for more than $7 billion, Bloomberg reported citing people familiar with the matter.
WARSAW, Sept 1 - The China-CEE Fund and Israel-listed Enlight Renewable Energy said they would invest up to 1.3 billion zlotys ($406 million) to buy control of two Polish wind projects totalling 250.5 megawatts in installed capacity.
* EE now only major network left at Phones 4U (Updates with conference call details, fresh levels)
* Caixabank to buy Barclays retail, corporate bank in Spain
LONDON, Sept 1 - Bankers are working on debt financing packages of around 1 billion euros ($1.3 billion) to back a potential sale of Norway's second-biggest cable operator Get, banking sources said on Monday.
LONDON, Sept 1 (IFR) - Phones 4U's deeply subordinated payment-in-kind note lost more than 50 points on Monday after the UK phone retailer announced that key partner Vodafone would not be renewing its network agreement.
- Technology: BRIEF-Perform Group's board reiterates confidence in group's standalone strategy
- Healthcare: Asia Private Equity Weekly News, Sept. 1, 2014
- Consumer: DEALTALK-Burger King main shareholder the big tax winner in Tim Hortons deal
- Energy: Buyout firms invest $500 mln in new North Sea oil company
- Industrials: BRIEF-Helicopter operator NHV to merge with peer Blueway
- M&As: Cargill agrees to buy ADM's chocolate business for $440 million
- Bankruptcy: HSBC prepares to sell inaugural CoCo bond
- IPOs: Delayed Ghana gas project to start production end-2014 -president
- Hedge Funds: Risk-averse UK investors slash equity holdings in August
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 3-EU considers widening ban on Russian borrowing
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Enim Inventore Officia Explicabo. Dicta Natus Quam Lorem Quis Numquam. Deserunt Error Dolore Labore Id Aliqua.