* Enterprise value approximately 700 mln euros ($887 million)
Oct 22 - Data storage products maker EMC Corp said it will buy much of Cisco System Inc's stake in their joint venture VCE for an undisclosed sum.
Oct 22 - Alternative asset manager Fifth Street Asset Management Inc withdrew its plan to go public, citing volatility for new issuers in equity markets.
TEL AVIV, Oct 22 - Israeli venture capital firm Carmel Ventures said on Wednesday it raised $194 million for its Carmel Ventures IV fund with participation from new strategic investors in Asia that include Chinese Internet search engine Baidu.
* BGC commences all-cash tender offer of $5.25 a share for GFI
BRUSSELS, Oct 22 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Oct 22 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Wednesday. To inform us of other job changes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oct 22 - Interdealer broker BGC Partners Inc plans to launch its $5.25-per-share tender offer for rival GFI Group Inc as early as Wednesday after attempts to strike a deal failed, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing people familiar with the matter.
Oct 22 - Data storage products maker EMC Corp is buying much of Cisco System Inc's stake in their joint venture VCE, Bloomberg said, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
(Corrects year of the Dodd-Frank Act to 2010, not 2011, 2nd paragraph)
- Technology: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Healthcare: Deals of the day- Mergers and acquisitions
- Consumer: UPDATE 1-Abraaj aims to seal purchase soon of Saudi fast-food chain Kudu
- Energy: Private equity firm gets 24 pct of Norway's Rocksource
- Industrials: UPDATE 1-EQT frontrunner for Siemens hearing-aids business -sources
- M&As: UPDATE 1-Telekom Austria to get Telekom Slovenije Macedonia unit
- Bankruptcy: Ireland's PTSB sells mortgage loans ahead of stress tests
- IPOs: New Issue- Nationwide Building Society prices 1.0 bln euro 2021 bond
- Hedge Funds: Hedge fund exit requests drop to nine-month low
- Regulatory News: Mexico's telecom watchdog probes cellphone airtime market
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Illum Omnis Tempora Adipisicing Consequat Duis. Aliquam Mollit Molestiae Id Velit. Vitae Nostrud Deserunt Irure.