Sept 19 - Online home-furnishings retailer Wayfair Inc's initial public offering is expected to be priced at $25-$28 per share, valuing the company at $2.32 billion at the top end of the range.
NEW YORK, Sept 19 - American Beacon Advisors Inc, a manager of mutual funds owned by buyout firms Pharos Capital Group LLC and TPG Capital LP, is exploring a sale that could value it at more than $600 million, including debt, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Private equity large investor in Brazil water stocks (Adds Odebrecht ambitions, private equity in Brazil water stocks)
VIENNA, Sept 19 - Private equity firm Advent International is the frontrunner in the bidding for nationalised Austrian lender Hypo Alpe Adria Bank International's Balkans network, two sources close to the sale process said on Friday.
LONDON, Sept 19 (IFR) - Buyers of sterling high-yield bonds have had a dire few months, but the result of the Scottish independence referendum offered the flagging market some much-needed relief on Friday.
LONDON, Sept 19 - Omni Partners is preparing to launch a hedge fund to be managed by former head of European equity trading at Barclays Howard Spooner in December, as the London-based firm looks to diversify its product offerings to investors.
(Corrects paragraph 1 of Aug. 28 story to show that Skylark was bought, not taken private, by Bain Capital)
* To launch IPO of plantation subsidiary in December (Adds analyst comment, context)
JAKARTA, Sept 19 - Private equity firm KKR & Co LP will pay 658 billion rupiah ($54.90 million) to buy an additional 10 percent of PT Tiga Pilar Sejahtera Food Tbk , the finance director of the Indonesian food firm told Reuters on Friday.
Sept 18 - Hyatt Hotels Corp said it will sell as franchises 38 select service hotels to a company organized by Lone Star Funds for about $590 million.
- Technology: UPDATE 1-Phones 4U administrator shoots down debt-for-equity plan
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-UAE's Ithmar Capital picks CS, Deutsche for $436 mln Dubai float-sources
- Consumer: UPDATE 1-ZF net debt seen at $11 bln after TRW deal -source
- Energy: Malaysia's Weststar invites bank pitches for $300-$600 mln IPO -sources
- Industrials: CRH, PE firms mull bids for entire Lafarge-Holcim portfolio -sources
- M&As: Microsoft delays launch of its Xbox One console in China
- Bankruptcy: Bankruptcy most likely scenario for indebted Mechel-economy minister
- IPOs: Rocket Internet CEO stands to lift stake via options-report
- Hedge Funds: Ex-Marble Bar manager readies Mako backed European hedge fund - sources
- Regulatory News: WRAPUP 1-G20 says nearing growth goal, but more needed from Europe
Free Deals Newsletter
Any Americans believing that their country is being bought up by the Chinese might want to think again, according to the Vale Columbia Center on Sustainable International Investment.
Sed Dolor Accusantium Cillum Consequuntur. Quae Architecto Laboris Ullamco Ipsam Nostrum Quaerat. Neque Ea Quia Tempor.