* Morgan Stanley reports 6.1 pct passive stake in Dryships Inc as of Nov. 23 Source text for Eikon: [ID:http://bit.ly/2gdujm2] Further company coverage:
* Castle Creek Capital Partners IV LP reports 5.1 percent stake in Guaranty Bancorp as of Dec 2 - SEC filing
* Reports 7.6 Pct passive stake in Fairpoint Communications Inc as of December 5, 2016 - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2h7YatK Further company coverage:
LONDON, Dec 5 London could lose its position as the leading destination for start-ups in Europe if it does not remain open to the best talent after the British vote to leave the European Union, investors warned on Monday.
LONDON, Dec 5 Ontario's municipal workers pension fund has sold a majority stake in marine services company V.Group to buyout firm Advent International in the first sale by the Canadian fund's private equity arm in Europe.
Dec 5 Banks are lining up debt financing of around £150m backing the buyout of UK veterinary care business Independent Vetcare from Summit Partners, three sources familiar with the matter said.
* Metabolon says raises additional $15 million in funding from Essex Woodlands Source text for Eikon:
* Has raised $20 million in funding led by Ignition Partners with participation from CRV Source text for Eikon:
Dec 5 Nexpoint Real Estate Advisors Reiterates Nexpoint'S Interest In Engaging In Discussions With Rait Financial Trust's
LONDON, Dec 5 Buyout firm Electra Partners has renamed itself Epiris, aiming to forge a new future after being sacked as the portfolio manager for Electra Private Equity earlier this year.
- Technology: Airbnb, New York City settle rental law lawsuit
- Healthcare: UPDATE 1-Trump creates business advisory council stacked with CEOs
- Consumer: Eddie Lampert proposes to buy further stake in Sears Hometown
- Energy: Azeri SOFAZ to increase investment in public, private equities
- Industrials: BRIEF-Sai Global says shareholders voted in favour of Baring Asia Private Equity acquiring Co
- M&As: UPDATE 1-Injunction blocks takeover target Braas Monier's capital-raising plan
- Bankruptcy: BRIEF-Pacific Andes Resources Development updates on progress of proceedings under chapter 11
- IPOs: UPDATE 3-Russia's Rosneft offers $9.4 bln in local bonds and eyes Egyptian investment
- Hedge Funds: Brexiteer Odey's fund loses 369 million euros
- Regulatory News: UPDATE 3-Korea corporate chiefs deny seeking favours for donations