Feb 21 Whiting Petroleum Corp, North Dakota's largest oil producer, nearly doubled its 2017 budget for capital spending as crude prices stabilize following a two-year rout.
U.S. stocks rose to fresh record highs on Tuesday, boosted by strong earnings reports from Wal-Mart and Home Depot and continued optimism about the economic agenda of President Donald Trump.
- Global stocks hit record highs, dollar rises on rate-hike view
- Wall Street challenges U.S. regulator over proposed commodities rule
- U.S. Treasury chief tells IMF he expects 'frank and candid' forex analysis
- Wells Fargo fires four executives amid probe into account scandal
- Americans eat out less as higher menu prices take a bite from restaurant visits: Reuters/Ipsos poll
- United States
- Europe & Middle East
- Asia Pacific
* First Solar Inc announces fourth quarter & full year 2016 financial results
* Silver Spring Networks reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 financial results
BERLIN, Feb 21 Greece will probably be able to borrow money on the markets from the middle of next year and if the next 18 months are put to good use Athens probably won't need another bailout, the head of the euro zone bailout fund told a German newspaper.
* Auris Medical announces closing of $10 million public offering Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Extra space storage inc. Reports 2016 fourth quarter and year-end results
* Merit medical reports results for fourth quarter and year ended december 31, 2016
* New york mortgage trust reports fourth quarter and full year 2016 results
* Whiting petroleum corporation announces fourth quarter 2016 financial and operating results
* Galena Biopharma board of directors appoints Stephen F. Ghiglieri as interim chief executive officer