MILAN - Shares in Telecom Italia fell more than 3 percent in early trade on Friday after the company's full-year results failed to excite the market.
- Shares of Skullcandy Inc rose as much as 53 percent a day after the headphones maker reported better-than-expected fourth-quarter results and forecast strong sales this year.
- The Food and Drug Administration has asked Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc and Sanofi SA to assess potential neurocognitive side effects of their experimental cholesterol drug, Sanofi said in its annual report on Friday.
- Shares of digital coupon company Coupons.com Inc nearly doubled in their trading debut, valuing the company at over $2.2 billion and underscoring the popularity of technology IPOs.
PARIS - French conglomerate Bouygues has made an offer for the telecoms arm of Vivendi that would give the seller a bigger potential payday than a rival bid but take longer to arrive and face more regulatory risk.
ZURICH - Computer accessories maker Logitech raised its guidance for the fiscal year starting in April on Thursday, sending its shares up more than 6 percent.
- Shares of Pixelworks Inc , which makes chips for digital display, rose 54 percent a day after the company revealed that Apple Inc is among its largest customers.
MILAN - Shares in Italy's third-largest lender Monte dei Paschi di Siena rose sharply for a second consecutive day on Thursday after newspaper reports that its biggest investor had sold a stake in the troubled bank.
- Shares of Fuel Cell Energy Inc surged as much as 25 percent to a four-year high, the main beneficiary on Wednesday of investors' bet on a cleaner way to power vehicles such as electric buses and forklifts.
HONG KONG - Uniqlo owner Fast Retailing Co Ltd climbed 7 percent in its Hong Kong trading debut - a listing aimed at raising its profile in China where it plans to expand aggressively as part of its bid to become the world's top clothing firm.
No related dividends are currently scheduled within the next 7 days.