Edition:
United States

Yuhan Corp (000100.KS)

000100.KS on Korea Stock Exchange

248,500.00KRW
29 May 2017
Change (% chg)

₩0.00 (+0.00%)
Prev Close
₩248,500.00
Open
₩248,000.00
Day's High
₩250,000.00
Day's Low
₩246,000.00
Volume
48,573
Avg. Vol
46,075
52-wk High
₩315,714.00
52-wk Low
₩173,810.00

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Sorrento Therapeutics Inc and Yuhan Corporation form joint venture company - ImmuneOncia
Wednesday, 2 Mar 2016 07:00am EST 

Sorrento Therapeutics Inc and Yuhan Corporation:Entered into an agreement to form a joint venture company (JVC), ImmuneOncia Therapeutics, LLC to develop and commercialize a number of immune checkpoint antibodies against undisclosed targets for both hematological malignancies and solid tumors.Under the terms of the joint venture agreement (JVA), Yuhan will contribute an initial investment of USD $10 million to ImmuneOncia.Sorrento will grant the JV an exclusive license for one of their immune checkpoint antibodies for specified countries.Says Yuhan will own 51% of ImmuneOncia, while Sorrento will hold remaining 49%.  Full Article

Yuhan declares annual cash dividend for 2015
Monday, 22 Feb 2016 02:40am EST 

Yuhan Corp:To pay annual cash dividend of 2,000 won per share of common stock and 2,050 won per share of preferred stock for 2015.Dividend payment to shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2015.Total dividend amount of 20,545,509,400 won.  Full Article

Yuhan announces change in shareholding structure
Wednesday, 24 Jun 2015 03:14am EDT 

Yuhan Corp:BlackRock Fund Advisors and 12 related parties increased stake in the company to 5.08 pct up from 0 pct.  Full Article

More From Around the Web