Edition:
United States

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd (000560.SZ)

000560.SZ on Shenzhen Stock Exchange

8.53CNY
23 May 2017
Change (% chg)

¥-0.24 (-2.74%)
Prev Close
¥8.77
Open
¥8.73
Day's High
¥8.83
Day's Low
¥8.40
Volume
3,669,388
Avg. Vol
18,734,869
52-wk High
¥14.71
52-wk Low
¥8.22

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Kunming Sinobright Group to directly own 60 pct stake in tourism firm
Thursday, 27 Apr 2017 10:20pm EDT 

April 28 (Reuters) - Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ> ::* Says co plans to take over 51.31 percent stake in a Kunming-based tourism firm from co's wholly owned subsidiary .* Says co will directly own 60 pct stake in the tourism firm after transaction.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group to pay cash 0.14 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment
Monday, 20 Mar 2017 03:03am EDT 

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ> :Says it plans to pay cash 0.14 yuan per 10 shares as FY 2016 div payment.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group to buy 6 pct stake in www.5i5j.com at 378 mln yuan
Tuesday, 28 Feb 2017 04:14am EST 

Kunming Sinobright Group :Says it will buy 6 percent stake in www.5i5j.com at 378 million yuan.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright plans to acquire Beijing's property agency firm for 6.56 bln yuan
Sunday, 26 Feb 2017 09:02pm EST 

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ> : Says it plans to acquire 94 percent stake in property agency firm, Beijing 5i5j Real Estate Brokerage Co Ltd, for about 6.18 billion yuan ($898.54 million) via cash, share issue . Says it plans to sign share transfer agreement to acquire the remaining 6 percent stake in Beijing 5i5j for 378.0 million yuan .Says it plans to raise up to 2.5 billion yuan in share private placement to fund acquisition, projects.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group terminates cooperation with GiAND
Wednesday, 12 Oct 2016 07:52am EDT 

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ> :Says its investment unit terminates cooperation with GiAND, a Guangzhou mechanical and electrical company.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group issues medium term notes worth 700 mln yuan
Wednesday, 10 Aug 2016 09:46pm EDT 

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ>: Says it issued 2016 first tranche medium term notes worth 700 million yuan with interest rate of 6.5 percent .Says the notes with a term of three years and will maturity on Aug. 5, 2019.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group to sell 49 pct stake in industrial co at 93.3 mln yuan
Friday, 22 Jul 2016 01:33am EDT 

Kunming Sinobright Group Co Ltd <000560.SZ>:Says it to sell its entire holding 49 percent stake in a Kunming-based industrial co to a Kunming-based investment and development group co, at 93.3 million yuan.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright Group expects 2016 net profit up 714-830 pct
Wednesday, 13 Jul 2016 10:44pm EDT 

Kunming Sinobright Group <000560.SZ> Co., Ltd.: Sees net profit for the H1 2016 will increase by 714 percent to 830 percent, or to be 35 million yuan to 40 million yuan .Says the net profit of the same period in 2015 was 4.3 million yuan.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright (Group) to pay 2015 dividend on July 13
Monday, 4 Jul 2016 11:29pm EDT 

Kunming Sinobright (Group) Co., Ltd. <000560.SZ>: Says it will pay cash dividend of 0.005 yuan per share (before tax) for 2015 to shareholders of A shares of record on July 12 .Says the company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on July 13 and the dividend will be paid on July 13.  Full Article

Kunming Sinobright (Group) to provide guarantee for subsidiary
Wednesday, 4 May 2016 08:00pm EDT 

Kunming Sinobright (Group) Co Ltd:To provide guarantee of up to 500 million yuan for a wholly owned Tibet-based investment and management subsidiary, with a term of three years.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Kunming Sinobright Group to directly own 60 pct stake in tourism firm

* Says co plans to take over 51.31 percent stake in a Kunming-based tourism firm from co's wholly owned subsidiary