Edition:
United States

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd (000810.SZ)

000810.SZ on Shenzhen Stock Exchange

13.77CNY
28 Mar 2017
Change (% chg)

¥0.08 (+0.58%)
Prev Close
¥13.69
Open
¥13.69
Day's High
¥13.87
Day's Low
¥13.62
Volume
2,188,702
Avg. Vol
4,915,736
52-wk High
¥22.84
52-wk Low
¥12.62

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Skyworth Digital to pay 1.1 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend
Monday, 20 Mar 2017 02:34am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ>:Says it will pay 1.1 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital's 2016 net profit up 6.7 pct
Thursday, 16 Mar 2017 05:03am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ> :Says 2016 net profit up 6.7 percent y/y at 486.4 million yuan ($70.53 million).  Full Article

Consumer electronics firm Skyworth's H1 net profit up 64.3 pct
Thursday, 18 Aug 2016 04:45am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ> :Says H1 net profit up 64.32 percent y/y at 269.45 million yuan ($40.64 million).  Full Article

Skyworth Digital sees 2016 H1 net profit up 55.2 pct to 70.8 pct
Monday, 11 Jul 2016 11:51pm EDT 

Skyworth Digital <000810.SZ>: Says net profit for 2016 H1 up 55.2 percent to 70.8 percent, or to be 250 million yuan to 275 million yuan .Says the net profit of 2015 H1 was 161 million yuan.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital sees H1 net profit to rise 55.2-70.8 pct
Friday, 8 Jul 2016 06:32am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ> :Says it expects H1 net profit to rise 55.2-70.8 percent y/y to 250-275 million yuan ($37.39-41.13 million).  Full Article

Skyworth Digital updates acquisition of Skyworth LCD liquid crystal device (Shenzhen)
Thursday, 23 Jun 2016 05:42am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ>: Says its unit acquired 51 percent stake in LCD component firm Skyworth LCD liquid crystal device (Shenzhen) .Says its unit still to acquire remaining 49 percent stake in the target co as previous disclosed plan.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital says 2015 dividend payment date
Thursday, 2 Jun 2016 04:44am EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co Ltd <000810.SZ>: Says it will pay a cash dividend of 1.05 yuan (pre-tax) for every 10 shares to shareholders of record on June 6 for 2015 .Says the company's shares will be traded ex-right and ex-dividend on June 7 and the dividend will be paid on June 7.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital issues 2016 Q1 net profit outlook
Tuesday, 12 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co., Ltd:Sees net profit for 2016 Q1 to increase by 46.25 percent to 68.75 percent, or to be 130 mln yuan to 150 mln yuan.Says the net profit of 2015 Q1 was 88,887,200 yuan.Comments that increase of orders and involved performance of newly acquired Strong Media Group Limited are the main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital announces 2015 dividend payment
Thursday, 24 Mar 2016 08:00pm EDT 

Skyworth Digital Co., Ltd:To pay cash dividend of 1.05 yuan per 10 shares (before tax) to the company's shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

Skyworth Digital's unit to acquire LCD component firm for 898.8 mln yuan
Wednesday, 13 Jan 2016 07:00pm EST 

Skyworth Digital Co., Ltd:Says unit plans to acquire LCD component firm for 898.8 million yuan via cash, share issue.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Skyworth Digital to pay 1.1 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend

March 20 Skyworth Digital Co Ltd: * Says it will pay 1.1 yuan per 10 shares as 2016 dividend Source text in Chinese: https://goo.gl/zSsVgI Further company coverage: (Beijing Headline News)