Edition:
United States

Gosun Holding Co Ltd (000971.SZ)

000971.SZ on Shenzhen Stock Exchange

17.73CNY
28 Apr 2017
Change (% chg)

¥0.29 (+1.66%)
Prev Close
¥17.44
Open
¥17.45
Day's High
¥17.90
Day's Low
¥17.40
Volume
3,001,559
Avg. Vol
4,449,129
52-wk High
¥29.50
52-wk Low
¥16.36

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Gosun Holding's owner plans to increase holdings in the company
Wednesday, 19 Apr 2017 09:09pm EDT 

April 20 (Reuters) - Gosun Holding Co Ltd <000971.SZ>:* Says company owner plans to increase by up to 1.0 billion yuan ($145.22 million) worth of company shares, or by up to 50 million shares in the company, within 12 months.  Full Article

Gosun Holding sees Q1 FY 2017 net profit to be 37 mln yuan to 45 mln yuan
Wednesday, 12 Apr 2017 03:59am EDT 

Gosun Holding Co Ltd <000971.SZ> : Sees Q1 FY 2017 net profit to be 37 million yuan to 45 million yuan . Says Q1 FY 2016 net profit was 35.1 million yuan .The reason for the forecast is continues development of IDC、CDN、APM and virtual private network business.  Full Article

Gosun Holding to buy 90 pct stake in Shenzhen tech firm at 67.5 mln yuan
Monday, 6 Mar 2017 10:45pm EST 

Gosun Holding Co Ltd <000971.SZ> : Says it plans to use 67.5 million yuan to acquire 90 percent stake in a Shenzhen-based tech firm .Says co will have the right of first refusal to buy the remaining 10 percent stake in the Shenzhen-based tech firm for 7.5 million yuan after the expiration of the period.  Full Article

Gosun Holding sees 2016 Q1 to Q3 net profit outlook to be 55 mln yuan to 61 mln yuan
Monday, 17 Oct 2016 05:07am EDT 

Gosun Holding <000971.SZ>: Sees net profit for 2016 Q1 to Q3 to be 55 million yuan to 61 million yuan .Says the net profit of 2015 Q1 to Q3 was a loss of 21.8 million yuan.  Full Article

Gosun Holding completes acquisition of Shanghai-based network technology company
Friday, 26 Aug 2016 05:47am EDT 

Gosun Holding Co Ltd <000971.SZ>: Says it completes acquisition of 100 percent stake in Shanghai-based network technology company .Plan was disclosed on Dec. 19, 2015.  Full Article

Gosun Holding scraps overseas acquisition plan
Monday, 22 Aug 2016 07:00am EDT 

Gosun Holding Co Ltd <000971.SZ> :Says it scraps plan to acquire overseas cloud infrastructure service with partners.  Full Article

Gosun Holding expects to post 42-60 mln yuan profit in 2016 H1
Friday, 15 Jul 2016 02:00am EDT 

Gosun Holding Co., Ltd. <000971.SZ>: Says it expects 2016 H1 net profit of 42-60 million yuan, to be out of the red compared with 2015 H1 . Says 2015 H1 net loss of 17.1 million yuan .Says assets restructuring and business adjustment are the main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article

GOSUN HOLDING issues 2016 Q1 net profit outlook
Monday, 11 Apr 2016 08:00pm EDT 

GOSUN HOLDING CO., LTD:Sees net profit for 2016 Q1 to be 34 mln yuan to 37 mln yuan.Says the net loss of 2015 Q1 was 7,887,400 yuan.Comments the company's transition to the Internet is the main reason for the forecast.  Full Article

GOSUN HOLDING announces no dividend payment for 2015
Monday, 1 Feb 2016 07:00pm EST 

GOSUN HOLDING CO., LTD:Says the company will pay no dividend to shareholders for 2015.  Full Article

GOSUN HOLDING gives 2015 net profit outlook below I/B/E/S estimates
Tuesday, 26 Jan 2016 07:00pm EST 

GOSUN HOLDING CO., LTD:Sees net profit for 2015 to be 1 million yuan to 4 million yuan.The net profit of 2014 was 4,101,600 yuan.2015 reported net profit of 68.29 million yuan – Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S.Comments that loss of wholly owned subsidiary and two Jilin-based companies consolidated in financial statement are the main reasons for the forecast.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Gosun Holding's owner plans to increase holdings in the company

* Says company owner plans to increase by up to 1.0 billion yuan ($145.22 million) worth of company shares, or by up to 50 million shares in the company, within 12 months