Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: MarketLine (a Datamonitor Company)
$50.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Cheil Grinding Wheel Ind Co Ltd Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Wednesday, 12 Jun 2013 03:48am EDT 

Cheil Grinding Wheel Ind Co Ltd announced that Oh Yu Yin and four related parties have sold 2,347,611 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 23.48% stake. After the transaction, Oh Yu Yin and the four related parties' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 51.23% from 74.71%. 

Company Quote

8090.0
50.0 +0.62%
8:37pm EDT