Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

SHINHAN ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO LTD Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Thursday, 31 Jan 2013 02:44am EST 

SHINHAN ENGINEERING & CONSTRUCTION CO LTD announced that S&K World Korea and two related parties have sold 1,550,000 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 22.07% stake. After the transaction, S&K World Korea and two related parties' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 57.65% from 79.72%. 

Company Quote

3935.0
-35.0 -0.88%
8:14pm EST