Key Developments: Daemyung Enterprise Co Ltd (007720.KQ)

007720.KQ on KOSDAQ - Korea Secs Dealers Association Quotation

946.00KRW
25 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

₩3.00 (+0.32%)
Prev Close
₩943.00
Open
₩944.00
Day's High
₩969.00
Day's Low
₩938.00
Volume
297,063
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
--
52-wk Low
--

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. signs contract with Daemyung Leisure Industry Co.,Ltd
Wednesday, 11 Dec 2013 11:30pm EST 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD:Says signed contract with Daemyung Leisure Industry Co.,Ltd to supply energy storage system (ESS) equipment.Says contract amount of 1,700 million won.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Signs Business Contract
Monday, 25 Mar 2013 02:31am EDT 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. announced that it has signed a contract to supply identity register. The contract amount is KRW 2,455,640,000 and the other party to the contract was not disclosed.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Sells Stake in KUKJE DY Co., Ltd
Friday, 1 Feb 2013 03:05am EST 

KUKJE DY Co., Ltd announced that DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. and one related party have sold 5,890,988 shares of KUKJE DY, equivalent to a 9.42% stake. After the transaction, DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. and one related party's combined stake in KUKJE DY has decreased to 5.11% from 14.53%.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Appoints Co-CEO
Sunday, 2 Dec 2012 11:28pm EST 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. announced that it has appointed Cho Hyeon Cheol as its Co-Chief Executive Officer (Co-CEO), effective December 3, 2012. Its current Chief Executive Officer, Seo Jun Hyeok, continue the duty as Co-CEO.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Acquires Korea-based Company
Tuesday, 20 Nov 2012 08:45pm EST 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. announced that it has acquired 60,000 shares of a Korea-based company, which is mainly engaged in the sales and distribution of corporation materials, for KRW 19,800 million, to propel business diversification, on November 21, 2012. After the transaction, the Company holds 60,000 shares, or 100% of the Korea-based company.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Acquires Stake in Korea-based Company
Sunday, 28 Oct 2012 10:18pm EDT 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. announced that it has acquired 42,858 shares of a Korea-based company, for KRW 999,877,140, representing a 30% stake, to propel business diversification, on October 29, 2012.  Full Article

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. to Acquire Stake in Korea-based Company
Wednesday, 10 Oct 2012 08:58pm EDT 

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. announced that it has decided to acquire 133,333 shares of a Korea-based company, representing a 25% stake, for KRW 999,997,500, to diversify the business.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.
Search Stocks