Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$10.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. Sells Stake in KUKJE DY Co., Ltd


Friday, 1 Feb 2013 03:05am EST 

KUKJE DY Co., Ltd announced that DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. and one related party have sold 5,890,988 shares of KUKJE DY, equivalent to a 9.42% stake. After the transaction, DAEMYUNG ENTERPRISE CO.,LTD. and one related party's combined stake in KUKJE DY has decreased to 5.11% from 14.53%. 

Company Quote

704.0
28.0 +4.14%
28 Nov 2014