Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

KC Green Holdings Co.,Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Tuesday, 25 Dec 2012 08:18pm EST 

KC Green Holdings Co.,Ltd. announced that one related party of Lee Tae Yeong, Lee Dal Wu, has sold 1,500,000 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 6.68% stake. After the transaction, Lee Tae Yeong and 10 other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 49.50% from 56.18%. 

Company Quote

10750.0
-150.0 -1.38%
21 Nov 2014