Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

KC Green Holdings Co.,Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Sunday, 27 Jan 2013 09:14pm EST 

KC Green Holdings Co.,Ltd. announced that two related parties of Lee Tae Yeong have sold 1,502,000 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 6.69% stake. After the transaction, Lee Tae Yeong and 10 related parties' combined stake in the Company have decreased to 49.49% from 56.18%. 

Company Quote

9520.0
-100.0 -1.04%
26 Dec 2014