Key Developments: Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd (012330.KS)

012330.KS on Korea Stock Exchange

277,000.00KRW
16 Sep 2014
Price Change (% chg)

₩-3,000.00 (-1.07%)
Prev Close
₩280,000.00
Open
₩280,000.00
Day's High
₩281,500.00
Day's Low
₩276,000.00
Volume
129,071
Avg. Vol
181,479
52-wk High
₩323,500.00
52-wk Low
₩270,000.00

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

HYUNDAI MOBIS announces appointment of co-CEO
Friday, 14 Mar 2014 02:43am EDT 

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD:Appoints Jung Myeong Cheol as co-chief executive officer (co-CEO), effective March 14.The company's current CEO, Jung Mong Gu, will begin to serve as co-CEO as well.  Full Article

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
Friday, 21 Feb 2014 01:54am EST 

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD:Says an annual cash dividend of 1,950 won per share of common stock and 2,000 won per share of preferred stock for fiscal year 2013.Says dividend payment to shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2013.Says total dividend amount of 186,349,000,000 won.  Full Article

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. announces resignation of Co-CEO
Thursday, 26 Dec 2013 12:38am EST 

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD:Says resignation of Jeon Ho Seok as Co-Chief Executive Officer (Co-CEO), effective Dec. 19.Say the company's the other Co-CEO, Jung Mong Gu, will begin to serve as CEO.  Full Article

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. Declares Annual Cash Dividend for FY 2012
Friday, 22 Feb 2013 01:21am EST 

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. announced that its Board of Directors has declared an annual cash dividend of KRW 1,900 per share of common stock and KRW 1,950 per share of preferred stock for the fiscal year 2012 to shareholders of record on December 31, 2012. The dividend rates of market prices are 0.6% (common shares) and 1.9% (preferred shares), respectively. The total cash dividend amount is KRW 181,570 million. The Company's annual cash dividend for the fiscal year 2011 was KRW 1,750 per share of common stock and KRW 1,800 per share of preferred stock, respectively.  Full Article

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Tuesday, 6 Nov 2012 01:49am EST 

HYUNDAI MOBIS CO., LTD. announced that AllianceBernstein L.P. has sold 2,981,166 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 3.41% stake. After the transaction, AllianceBernstein L.P. and one related party's combined stake in the Company has decreased to 4.48% from 7.89%.  Full Article

S. Korea's Hyundai Mobis to build $129 mln car lamp plant in Czech Republic

SEOUL, July 27 - South Korea's Hyundai Mobis Co Ltd on Sunday said it will build a 95.65 million euro ($129 million) factory in the Czech Republic to make car lamps for the local operations of compatriots Hyundai Motor Co and Kia Motors Corp.

Search Stocks