Key Developments: Neowiz Holdings Corp (042420.KQ)

042420.KQ on KOSDAQ - Korea Secs Dealers Association Quotation

14,800.00KRW
19 Dec 2014
Price Change (% chg)

-- (--)
Prev Close
₩14,800.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
--
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
--
52-wk Low
--

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

NEOWIZ HOLDINGS completes transferring of entire stake in Ethan & Alice Marketing Inc
Friday, 9 May 2014 02:23am EDT 

NEOWIZ HOLDINGS Corporation:Completed the transferring of entire 61,846 shares (100 pct stake) of Ethan & Alice Marketing Inc, which is mainly engaged in advertisement business, as of May 9.The number of company's subsidiaries decreased to three from four after the transaction.  Full Article

Neowiz Corporation Proposes Name Change
Tuesday, 26 Mar 2013 03:20am EDT 

Neowiz Corporation announced that it has proposed to change its name to NEOWIZ HOLDINGS Corporation, effective April 19, 2013.  Full Article

Neowiz Corporation Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 31 Jan 2013 02:16am EST 

Neowiz Corporation announced that Korea Investment Trust Management Co. has acquired 476,878 shares of the Company, presenting a 5.21% stake.  Full Article

Neowiz Corporation Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 24 Jan 2013 02:04am EST 

Neowiz Corporation announced that one related party of Nah Seong Gyun, has sold 695,228 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 7.59% stake. After the transaction, Nah Seong Gyun and five related parties' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 42.27% from 49.86%.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.
Search Stocks