Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

Neowiz Corporation Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012 03:10am EST 

Neowiz Corporation announced that Nah Seong Gyun and six other investors have sold 457,844 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 5% stake. After the transaction, Nah Seong Gyun and six other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 49.86% from 54.86%. 

Company Quote

13000.0
150.0 +1.17%
12:22am EDT