Key Developments: Hanmi Semiconductor Co Ltd (042700.KS)

042700.KS on Korea Stock Exchange

17,250.00KRW
2:00am EDT
Price Change (% chg)

₩-100.00 (-0.58%)
Prev Close
₩17,350.00
Open
₩17,450.00
Day's High
₩17,600.00
Day's Low
₩17,100.00
Volume
30,790
Avg. Vol
109,984
52-wk High
₩18,600.00
52-wk Low
₩9,870.00

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Hanmi Semiconductor announces change in shareholding structure
Monday, 30 Jun 2014 02:22am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd:Presto Private Equity Fund and six related parties have sold 2,512,844 shares of the company, representing a 9.88 pct stake.Says the shareholders' combined stake in the company decreased to 0 pct from 9.88 pct.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor announces change in shareholding structure
Friday, 27 Jun 2014 02:22am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd:Korea Value Asset Management Co.,Ltd. has acquired 1,583,311 shares of the company, representing a 6.23 pct stake.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. signs contract with AmKor Technology Philippines, Inc
Tuesday, 4 Mar 2014 07:20pm EST 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd:Says signed a contract with AmKor Technology Philippines, Inc, to supply semiconductor manufacturing equipment of sawing & placement 20000DA.Contract amount of $3,213,000 (3,449,155,500 won).  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
Wednesday, 19 Feb 2014 08:16pm EST 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd:To pay annual cash dividend of 500 won per share for fiscal year 2013 to shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2013.Says total dividend amount of 11,773,535,500 won.  Full Article

Korea Semiconductor System Co Ltd receives verdict regarding lawsuit filed by Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd.
Tuesday, 10 Dec 2013 09:32pm EST 

Korea Semiconductor System Co Ltd:Says received a verdict from Seoul Central District Court, regarding a lawsuit filed by Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. against the Korea Semiconductor System Co Ltd.Says Korea Semiconductor System Co Ltd was required to pay 4,118,841,283 won, interest during May 27, 2011 to Dec. 6 at an interest rate of 5 pct, and interest after Dec. 6 until pay-off day, at an interest rate of 20 pct.Says Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. will pay one fifth of the lawsuit fee and Korea Semiconductor System Co Ltd will pay the remaining part.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 20 Jun 2013 04:35am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. announced that Gwak No Gwon and 14 other investors have sold 2,512,844 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 9.88% stake. After the transaction, Gwak No Gwon and 14 other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 50.27% from 60.15%.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Signs Contract with Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc
Thursday, 9 May 2013 12:22am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. announced that it has signed a contract with Advanced Semiconductor Engineering, Inc to supply sawing and placement apparatus. The contract amount is KRW 3,520,929,600.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 11 Apr 2013 04:48am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. announced that KoFC Skylake Global WinWin No.1 Private Equity Fund and three related parties have acquired 2,512,844 shares of the Company, representing a 9.88% stake.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Raises Annual Cash Dividend for FY 2012
Friday, 15 Mar 2013 03:23am EDT 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. announced that it has raised its annual cash dividend to KRW 500 per share of common stock, the dividend rate of market price has been amended to 7.2% and the total amount of the cash dividend will be KRW 11,773,535,500. The Company previously on February 19, 2013, declared an annual cash dividend for the fiscal year 2012 of KRW 300 per share.  Full Article

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. Signs Contract with PREMTEK INTERNATIONAL INC.
Monday, 25 Feb 2013 07:18pm EST 

Hanmi Semiconductor Co., Ltd. announced that it has signed a contract with PREMTEK INTERNATIONAL INC. to supply semiconductor manufacturing equipments. The contract amount is KRW 6,910,590,400.  Full Article

Search Stocks