Key Developments: PC Direct Inc (051380.KQ)

051380.KQ on KOSDAQ - Korea Secs Dealers Association Quotation

3,945.00KRW
27 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)

₩-430.00 (-9.83%)
Prev Close
₩4,375.00
Open
₩4,350.00
Day's High
₩4,400.00
Day's Low
₩3,940.00
Volume
99,143
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
--
52-wk Low
--

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

PC Direct, Inc. Announces Change in Shareholding Structure
Wednesday, 6 Nov 2013 10:53pm EST 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that STEEL PARTNERS INC. and four related parties have purchased 319,303 shares of the Company, or a 4.87% stake, increasing their combined stake in the Company from 39.23% to 44.10%.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Completes Public Offering of Common Shares
Tuesday, 5 Nov 2013 03:19am EST 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has completed its public offering of 360,324 common shares as of November 5, 2013, and raised KRW 999,899,100 through the issuance.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Amends Public Offering of Common Shares
Thursday, 31 Oct 2013 04:23am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has amened its public offering of 371,020 shares of common stock at KRW 2,695 per share for raising KRW 980,900,000 for operations and KRW 19 million for other use, which was initially announced on October 29, 2013. According to the new plan, the Company will issue 360,324 common shares at KRW 2,775 each, to raise KRW 980,899,100 for operations and KRW 19,000,000 for other use. The other details were not changed.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Announces Change in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 31 Oct 2013 04:00am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that STEEL PARTNERS INC. and three related parties have acquired 271,754 shares of the Company, or a 4.14% stake, increasing their combined stake in the Company from 35.09% to 39.23%.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Announces Public Offering of Common Shares
Tuesday, 29 Oct 2013 04:48am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced a public offering of 371,020 shares of common stock with par value of KRW 500 per share at a price of KRW 2,695 per share, raising KRW 980,900,000 for operations and KRW 19 million for other use. The shares will be open for subscription on November 4, 2013, and the listing date of the shares is November 15, 2013.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Announces Change in Shareholding Structure
Wednesday, 23 Oct 2013 04:15am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that STEEL PARTNERS INC. and three related parties have acquired 325,141 shares of the Company, or a 4.96% stake, increasing their combined stake in the Company from 27.07% to 32.03%.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Completes Rights Issue
Friday, 4 Oct 2013 04:19am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has completed its rights issue of 2.7 million common as of October 4, 2013, and raised KRW 6,939 million in proceeds through the issuance.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Amends Rights Issue
Monday, 23 Sep 2013 04:51am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has made amendment to its rights issue of 2.7 million common shares, which was initially announced on July 15, 2013. According to the new plan, the Company will issue the shares at KRW 2,570 per share to raise KRW 6,673,550,630 in proceeds for operations and KRW 265,449,370 for other use. The other terms of the rights issue were not changed.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Amends Rights Issue
Monday, 2 Sep 2013 04:09am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has made amendment to its rights issue of 2.7 million common shares, which was initially announced on July 15, 2013. According to the new plan, the Company will issue the shares at KRW 3,025 per share to raise KRW 7,901,769,500 in proceeds for operations and KRW 265,730,500 for other use. The employee stock ownership association will have a preferred right to purchase the new shares at an allocation rate of 17.8% on August 30, 2013, and the shareholders of record on August 21, 2013 will have rights to purchase 0.574717470 new rights share for each share held from September 26 to 27, 2013. The other terms of the rights issue were not changed.  Full Article

PC Direct, Inc. Amends Rights Issue
Friday, 16 Aug 2013 05:03am EDT 

PC Direct, Inc. announced that it has made amendments to its rights issue of 2.7 million common shares of par value KRW 500 each, initially announced on July 15, 2013. After amendment, the Company will issue the shares at an issue price of KRW 3,025 per share, to raise KRW 7,901,769,500 in proceeds for operations and KRW 265,730,500 for other use. The other terms of the rights issue were not changed.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.
Search Stocks