Edition:
United States

Ceneric Holdings Ltd (0542.HK)

0542.HK on Hong Kong Stock

0.21HKD
26 May 2017
Change (% chg)

HK$-0.00 (-0.47%)
Prev Close
HK$0.22
Open
HK$0.21
Day's High
HK$0.22
Day's Low
HK$0.21
Volume
2,154,000
Avg. Vol
5,400,288
52-wk High
HK$0.25
52-wk Low
HK$0.11

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Ceneric Holdings appoints Yang Lijun as chairman of board
Friday, 26 May 2017 08:32am EDT 

May 26 (Reuters) - Ceneric Holdings Ltd <0542.HK>::Yang Lijun has been appointed as chairman of board of company with effect from 26 June 2017.  Full Article

Ceneric Holdings says expects FY16 results to show loss
Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 09:17pm EDT 

Ceneric Holdings Ltd <0542.HK>: Expected that results of company and its subsidiaries for year ended 31 December, 2016 may show a loss .Expected result due to one-off amortisation of two trenches of bonds upon redemption in January 2016.  Full Article

Ceneric Holdings says expects FY16 results to show loss<0542.HK>
Tuesday, 14 Mar 2017 07:43pm EDT 

Ceneric Holdings Ltd <0542.HK>: Expected that results of company and its subsidiaries for year ended 31 December, 2016 may show a loss .Expected result due to one-off amortisation of two trenches of bonds upon redemption in January 2016.  Full Article

Ceneric's unit enters sale and purchase agreement
Tuesday, 27 Sep 2016 07:32am EDT 

: Ceneric-voluntary Announcement - Disposal Of The Issued Share Capital Of A Subsidiary And Its Shareholder's Loan <0542.HK> . Unit as vendor, Brilliant Deal Investments Limited and Ceneric Asia Limited entered into sale and purchase agreement . Vendor agreed to sell 90% of issued share capital and to assign entire shareholder's loan to investor in total consideration of HK$26.1 million .Investor has option to purchase remaining 10% of issued share capital of target co in consideration of hk$3.2 million.  Full Article

Ceneric Holdings issues profit warning<0542.HK>
Wednesday, 17 Aug 2016 05:49am EDT 

Ceneric Holdings Ltd <0542.HK>: Profit warning <0542.HK> . Says expected result attributable to one-off amortisation of the two trenches of bonds upon redemption in January 2016 . Expected that the results of the company and its subsidiaries for the six months ended 30 June, 2016 may show a loss .  Full Article

Ceneric Holdings Ltd issues FY 2015 profit warning
Tuesday, 15 Mar 2016 06:28am EDT 

Ceneric Holdings Ltd:Expected that results of co and subsidiaries for the year ended 31 December, 2015 may show a loss.Expected result mainly attributable to the drop in the sales of property in 2015.  Full Article

Ceneric Holdings Ltd says company and the placing agents entered into the placing
Tuesday, 15 Sep 2015 10:49am EDT 

Ceneric Holdings Ltd:Says company and the placing agents entered into the placing.Says maximum gross proceeds from the placing will be hk$375 million.Co has conditionally agreed to place up to 3.75 billion new shares at the placing price of hk$0.10 per placing share.Says intends to use the net proceeds from the placing as to approximately hk$343.0 million for repayment of the bonds.  Full Article

More From Around the Web

BRIEF-Ceneric Holdings appoints Yang Lijun as chairman of board

* Yang Lijun has been appointed as chairman of board of company with effect from 26 June 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:

No consensus analysis data available.