Key Developments: UI Display Co Ltd (069330.KQ)

069330.KQ on KOSDAQ - Korea Secs Dealers Association Quotation

6,990.00KRW
11 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

₩-40.00 (-0.57%)
Prev Close
₩7,030.00
Open
₩7,000.00
Day's High
₩7,030.00
Day's Low
₩6,770.00
Volume
83,873
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
--
52-wk Low
--

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

U.I. Display announces change in shareholding structure
Tuesday, 8 Apr 2014 12:39am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd:National Pension Service and one related party have sold 504,737 shares of the company, representing a 4.25 pct stake.The shareholders' combined stake in the company decreased to 4.37 pct from 8.62 pct.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announces change in shareholding structure
Friday, 7 Mar 2014 01:17am EST 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd:Allianz Global Investors Korea Limited sold 365,000 shares of the company, or a 3.07 pct stake, decreasing its stake in the company to 4.63 pct from 7.7 pct.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. declares annual cash dividend for FY 2013
Friday, 7 Feb 2014 03:04am EST 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd:Says to pay an annual cash dividend of 150 won per share for fiscal year 2013 on Apr. 16 to shareholders of record on Dec. 31, 2013.Says total dividend amount of 1,648,223,400 won.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Friday, 10 May 2013 02:24am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that Allianz Global Investors Korea Limited has acquired 425,371 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 3.57% stake. After the transaction, Allianz Global Investors Korea Limited's stake in the Company has increased to 9.54% from 5.97%.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Tuesday, 9 Apr 2013 01:25am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that National Pension Service has acquired 903,585 shares of the Company, representing a 7.60% stake.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Friday, 29 Mar 2013 02:07am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that Allianz Global Investors Korea Limited has acquired 709,223 shares of the Company, representing a 5.97% stake.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Declares Annual Cash Dividend for FY 2012
Thursday, 7 Mar 2013 02:53am EST 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that it has declared an annual cash dividend of KRW 150 per share of common stock to shareholders of record on December 31, 2012, for the fiscal year 2012. The dividend rate of market price is 1.7% and the total amount of the cash dividend is KRW 1,308,848,100. The dividend payment date is April 16, 2013.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Amendments to FY 2012 Outlook
Thursday, 13 Dec 2012 01:46am EST 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that it made amendments to the outlook of fiscal year 2012, initially announced on June 27, 2012. After the change, the Company expects its fiscal year 2012 revenue and operating profit to record KRW 58 billion and KRW 12 billion, respectively.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Friday, 2 Nov 2012 02:23am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that Allianz Global Investors Korea Limited has acquired 656,203 shares of the Company, representing a 5.52% stake.  Full Article

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Monday, 17 Sep 2012 03:18am EDT 

U.I. Display Co., Ltd. announced that Park Jong Su and seven other investors have sold a total of 529,131 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 4.45% stake. After the transaction, Park Jong Su and seven other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 41.31% from 45.76%.  Full Article

Search Stocks