Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

D.ID Corporation Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Monday, 3 Dec 2012 01:05am EST 

D.ID Corporation announced that Kowa Company,Ltd. and four related parties have sold 1,460,000 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 7.75% stake. After the transaction, Kowa Company,Ltd. and four related parties' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 42.80% from 50.55%. 

Company Quote

1630.0
-10.0 -0.61%
24 Oct 2014