Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
China Silver Group Ltd AnnouncesDetails of HKEx Main Board Listing
China Silver Group Ltd announced the details of its proposed listing on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (HKEx). China Silver Group will offer a total of 158,840,000 shares under the Global Offering, 90% of which are pursuant to the International Offering, with the remaining 10% in the Hong Kong Public Offering. The Group will grant an over-allotment option to the Sole Global Coordinator, which will require the Group to allot and issue up to an aggregate of 23,826,000 additional shares, representing 15% of the initial size of the Global Offering. The offer price will range between HKD1.18 and HKD1.68 per share. Based on the mid-point indicative offer price of HKD1.43, the Company’s total Global Offering amount would be about HKD227.1 million, including 3% existing shares. The net proceeds from the Global Offering would amount to approximately HKD134.4 million after deducting underwriting commissions and other estimated expenses payable by the Group in relation to the Global Offering, excluding the sell shares by existing shareholders. CCB International Capital Limited (“CCBI”) is the Sole Sponsor and Sole Global Coordinator, with CCBI, UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited and Oriental Patron Securities Limited being the Joint Bookrunners and Joint Lead Managers of the listing. The IPO will open on December 14, 2012 and close at on December 19, 2012. The trading expected to commence on December 28, 2012 under the stock code 815.
Latest Developments for China Silver Group Ltd
Latest Key Developments in Precious
- Marlin Gold Mining Ltd announces intention to make cash offer to acquire Animas Resources Ltd
- Magellan Minerals Ltd closes $1,160,000 non-brokered private placement
- European Uranium Resources Ltd to merge with Portex Minerals Inc
- Stellar Diamonds PLC announces joint venture on Baoule Diamond Pipe in Aredor District of Guinea
- Share this
- Digg this