Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Wright Reports
$75.00
Provider: Sadif Analytics Prime
$25.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

NEOWIZ Games Corp. Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure


Wednesday, 12 Dec 2012 03:08am EST 

NEOWIZ Games Corp. announced that Nah Seong Gyun and 18 other investors have sold 1,095,751 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 5% stake. After the transaction, Nah Seong Gyun and 18 other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 46.05% from 51.05%. 

Company Quote

20900.0
-250.0 -1.18%
8:06pm EDT