Key Developments: PNE Solution Co Ltd (131390.KQ)

131390.KQ on KOSDAQ - Korea Secs Dealers Association Quotation

6,970.00KRW
14 Aug 2014
Price Change (% chg)

₩-80.00 (-1.13%)
Prev Close
₩7,050.00
Open
--
Day's High
--
Day's Low
--
Volume
29,275
Avg. Vol
--
52-wk High
--
52-wk Low
--

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

PNE Solution amends transaction settlement date of building acquisition
Tuesday, 29 Apr 2014 02:10am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd:Says the building is with an area of 9,964 square meters and located in Suwon City, and the acquisition plan was initially announced on March 27, 2013.Amended transaction settlement date of acquiring building from a Korea-based company for 7,736 mln won, to May 30 from April 30.  Full Article

PNE Solution announces change in shareholding structure
Thursday, 10 Apr 2014 06:00pm EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd:THE KOREA SECURITIES FINANCE CORPORATION has acquired 364,203 shares of the company, representing a 5.10 pct stake.  Full Article

PNE Solution amends transaction settlement date of building acquisition
Friday, 28 Mar 2014 02:16am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd:Says amended transaction settlement date of acquiring building from a Korea-based company for 7,736 million won, to April 30 from March 20.Says the building is with an area of 9,964 square meters and located in Suwon City, and the acquisition plan was initially announced on March 27, 2013.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd amends transaction settlement date of building acquisition
Friday, 28 Feb 2014 01:04am EST 

PNE Solution Co Ltd:Says amended transaction settlement date of acquiring building from a Korea-based company for 7,736 million won, to March 30 from Feb. 28.Says the building is with an area of 9,964 square meters and located in Suwon City, and the acquisition plan was initially announced on Mar. 27, 2013.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd amends transaction settlement date of building acquisition
Sunday, 1 Dec 2013 10:00pm EST 

PNE Solution Co Ltd:Says amended transaction settlement date of acquiring building from a Korea-based company for 7,736 million won, from Nov. 30, to Feb. 28, 2014.Says the building is with an area of 9,964 square meters and located in Suwon City, and the acquisition plan was initially announced on Mar. 27.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd to Divest Power Supply Business into Subsidiary
Monday, 4 Nov 2013 01:57am EST 

PNE Solution Co Ltd announced that it will divest its power supply business into a newly established wholly owned subsidiary. The transaction effective date and registration date are expected to be January 1, 2014 and January 8, 2014, respectively.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd Announces Change in Shareholding Structure
Thursday, 10 Oct 2013 03:57am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd announced that Korea Securities Finance Corporation has acquired 454,103 shares of the Company, representing a 6.36% stake.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd Announces Share Repurchase
Tuesday, 27 Aug 2013 03:43am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd announced that its Board of Directors has authorized the Company to repurchase 150,000 shares of its common stock for KRW 1,336,650,000 for capital efficiency. The authorization allows the repurchase of shares on August 28, 2013.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd Announces Changes in Shareholding Structure
Monday, 22 Jul 2013 04:48am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd announced that Jung Dae Taek and three other investors have sold 346,194 shares of the Company, equivalent to a 4.85% stake. After the transaction, Jung Dae Taek and three other investors' combined stake in the Company has decreased to 38.27% from 43.12%.  Full Article

PNE Solution Co Ltd to Acquire Building
Wednesday, 27 Mar 2013 12:57am EDT 

PNE Solution Co Ltd announced that it will acquire building measuring 9,964 square meters, located in Suwon City, Gyeonggi-do, from a Korea-based company for KRW 7,736 million to expand work space. The expected transaction settlement date is November 30, 2013.  Full Article

Search Stocks