Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd: Business description, financial summary, 3yr and interim financials, key statistics/ratios and historical ratio analysis.
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.
Airports Authority of India Calls Bids To Raise Up To INR5 Billion Via Bonds-The Economic Times
The Economic Times reported that Airports Authority of India has invited bids on January 14, 2013 to raise up to INR5 billion ($91.47 million) via five-year bonds, a termsheet seen by Reuters showed. The funds raised will be used to retire earlier debt and for capital expenditure, as per the document. Base size of the issue is INR3 billion. The firm is expected to decide on the coupon rate on January 15, 2013 and has scheduled the pay-in date for January 17, 2013.
Latest Developments for Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd
- Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd Lowers FY 2013 Outlook
- Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd Issues FY 2013 Outlook
- Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd to Acquire Stake in HD PRO CO., LTD
- Intelligent Digital Integrated Security Co Ltd Declares FY 2011 Annual Cash Dividend
Latest Key Developments in Communications
- Emcore Corp gives Q1 2014 revenue guidance below analysts' estimates
- Funkwerk AG to sell its Kiel operations and its Swedish subsidiary Funkwerk
- Prophotonix Ltd issues H2 2013 and FY 2013 revenue guidance and announces enhanced financing facility
- Beijing Aerospace Changfeng Co Ltd receives government subsidy
- Share this
- Digg this