Key Developments: Panion & BF Biotech Inc (1760.TWO)

1760.TWO on Gre Tai Securities Market of Chinese Taipei

406.00TWD
22 Jul 2014
Price Change (% chg)

NT$9.47 (+2.39%)
Prev Close
NT$399.00
Open
NT$397.01
Day's High
NT$412.00
Day's Low
NT$397.01
Volume
123,509
Avg. Vol
193,309
52-wk High
NT$491.05
52-wk Low
NT$40.20

Search Stocks

Latest Key Developments (Source: Significant Developments)

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announces FY 2013 dividend payment
Tuesday, 22 Apr 2014 06:12am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc:To use additional paid-in capital to distribute stock dividend worth T$0.99643158 for every one share for fiscal year 2013.To distribute stock dividend of 4,349,135 shares in total.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announces new drug approval for Nephoxil in Japan
Friday, 17 Jan 2014 03:35am EST 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc:Says its authorized partner, Japan Tobacco Inc. and Torii Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., received marketing approval for Nephoxil (named Riona in Japan), which is a kidney drug and developed by Panion & BF Biotech, in Japan on Jan. 17.Says the company to receive milestone money from Japan Tobacco and Torii Pharmaceutical.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Announces Result of Phase Two Clinical Trial of Nephoxil
Tuesday, 5 Nov 2013 07:58pm EST 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that its authorized partner Keryx has announced the positive result of the phase two clinical trial of Nephoxil (named as Zerenex in the United States), on the non-dialysis dependent chronic kidney disease.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Announces New Drug Application for Nephoxil
Tuesday, 8 Oct 2013 08:51pm EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that it has authorize a United States-based company Keryx to filed new drug application (NDA) to Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its new drug Nephoxil (named Zerenex in the United States), which is a kidney drug.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Issues New Share
Wednesday, 18 Sep 2013 04:22am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that the payment of NTD 343,000,000 to its newly issued snares has been completed on September 18, 2013. The subscription record date for the new shares is September 24, 2013.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Updates Share Issuance
Friday, 9 Aug 2013 04:23am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that it will issue 4,900,000 shares with par value NTD 10 per share at NTD 70 per share, to raise NTD 343,000,000 in total. 10% of the new shares (490,000 shares) will be offered to the Company's employees and the remaining 90% will be offered to the Company's existing shareholders, who are eligible to purchase 114.82774887 shares for every 1,000 shares they hold. The proceeds will be used for bank loan repayment, finance restructuring and business operation.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Receives Mile Stone Payment
Thursday, 8 Aug 2013 08:55pm EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that its granted partner company Keryx has filed for Food and Drug Administration for New Drug Approval of Nephoxil, the Company's kidney drug. Due to this development, the Company's eligible to receive mile stone payment from Keryx.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc to Issue New Shares
Tuesday, 9 Jul 2013 04:45am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that it will issue 4,900,000 shares with par value NTD 10 per share at NTD 70 per share (NTD 343,000,000 in total). 10% of the new shares (490,000 shares) will be offered to the Company's employees and the remaining 90% will be offered to the Company's existing shareholders. The proceeds will be used for bank loan repayment, finance restructuring and business operation.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Announces Effective Date of Merger with Subsidiary
Friday, 19 Apr 2013 04:55am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that the effective date of its merger with a subsidiary, a Taiwan-based biotechnology company, is April 30, 2013.  Full Article

Panion & BF Biotech Inc Announces No Dividend Payment for FY 2012
Friday, 29 Mar 2013 05:53am EDT 

Panion & BF Biotech Inc announced that it will pay no dividend to shareholders for fiscal year 2012.  Full Article

No consensus analysis data available.
Search Stocks