Analyst Research

Report Title Price
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Thomson Reuters Stock Report
$25.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00
Provider: Reuters Investment Profile
$20.00

NYSE and AMEX quotes delayed by at least 20 minutes. NASDAQ delayed by at least 15 minutes. For a complete list of exchanges and delays, please click here.

China Communications Construction Co Ltd to Acquire Shanghai-based Industrial Company from Companies including Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co., Ltd.


Monday, 18 Nov 2013 07:00pm EST 

China Communications Construction Co Ltd announced that it has decided to acquire a 60% stake in a Shanghai-based industrial company from Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industries Co., Ltd., and the remaining 40% stake in the same target company from a Shanghai-based machinery manufacturing company, for totally RMB 840,241,471.85. 

Company Quote

5.76
0.16 +2.86%
16 Sep 2014